Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best current Rimmer's a few of my faves seem to have retired  (Read 1919 times)

Offline bobcat

Seems a shortage a few of my favs seems to have retired. Anyone got any current intelligence, service over looks within reason don't like to pay over 150

Online Jonestown

Madam Koko, Japanese granny in earls court is well thought of.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Miller Roy

Veronica69 is a good rimmer.

Offline corduroykid

Can vouch for Veronica too  :thumbsup:

Online Googly7

This quirky lady will hget stuck in but not often available: External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Madam Koko, Japanese granny in earls court is well thought of.

Wow.

Does Shiatsu massage, has a Shih Tzu, cooks with Shittake mushrooms and licks your shithole.

Is there no shit she won't do?

Offline SamLP

If it's service over looks, then Sandra is a good shout.
Rims deeply until you ask her to stop, and also offers an excellent OWO with CIM.

Looks wise, not attractive at all, but if you can handle half an hour at a vfm rate, she's friendly and offers a good service.

Offline Titti Tatti

Offline bobcat

If it's service over looks, then Sandra is a good shout.
Rims deeply until you ask her to stop, and also offers an excellent OWO with CIM.

Looks wise, not attractive at all, but if you can handle half an hour at a vfm rate, she's friendly and offers a good service.

Goodness...don't need perfect looking I mean but don't think I'd enjoy session with her myself  :vomit:

Offline stayer

Bear in mind that you can't see her face when she has her tongue up your ass.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Offline pepsicolaboy

Bear in mind that you can't see her face when she has her tongue up your ass.

True but pleasure is in the mind and if I was thinking of that Gilf  :vomit:

Offline Joran

Hi, I was thinking of trying for the first time receiving rimming. Would you have any suggestion for a first timer?

Offline winkywanky

Wash your arse scrupulously with soap & water as close to the booking as possible, as well as showing willing by also having a quick shower at the WG's premises. Push down with your pelvic floor muscles with the shower blast up your chuff to reach every nook and cranny.

Then get ready for one of the most intense cums of your miserable life  :D.

Offline 385North

Wash your arse scrupulously with soap & water as close to the booking as possible, as well as showing willing by also having a quick shower at the WG's premises. Push down with your pelvic floor muscles with the shower blast up your chuff to reach every nook and cranny.

Then get ready for one of the most intense cums of your miserable life  :D.

Dito above + the following pro tip: take a bottle of water with you which has one of those little spouts for drinking through. Screw that into your balloon knot and squeeze a quarter of contents up there to flush anything nasty out of your rectum (obviously do this over the loo and not while you're in the shower). Some WGS might insist on doing a finger test before engaging in anal play and if you do the above you'll get top marks for preparation.

However, pump too much water up there and you'll flood the sigmoid which will create one hell of a mess. If you start to feel stomach cramps then you've gone to far and rimming (along with everything else) will certainly be off the cards until you've done a complete and thorough flush out (with a least a couple of litres of water), otherwise a single unexpected fart could pebble-dash the surrounding area. Might be an idea to practice at home first with this sort of thing.

Glory awaits  :drinks:

Edit: this thread has piqued my interest in Madam Koko. Thanks for the lead.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 07:31:21 pm by 385North »

Offline winkywanky

pump too much water up there and you'll flood the sigmoid which will create one hell of a mess.

Yep, once it gets round the bend you're fucked! Your ileum will start twitching and before you know it you're snorting it out of your nose!  :scare:  :lol:

Offline Heph

Dito above + the following pro tip: take a bottle of water with you which has one of those little spouts for drinking through. Screw that into your balloon knot and squeeze a quarter of contents up there to flush anything nasty out of your rectum (obviously do this over the loo and not while you're in the shower). Some WGS might insist on doing a finger test before engaging in anal play and if you do the above you'll get top marks for preparation.

However, pump too much water up there and you'll flood the sigmoid which will create one hell of a mess. If you start to feel stomach cramps then you've gone to far and rimming (along with everything else) will certainly be off the cards until you've done a complete and thorough flush out (with a least a couple of litres of water), otherwise a single unexpected fart could pebble-dash the surrounding area. Might be an idea to practice at home first with this sort of thing.

Quality advice!

Offline Joran

Thank you very much  @winkywanky and @385North for the advice!

Offline Bassman

Edit: this thread has piqued my interest in Madam Koko. Thanks for the lead.
I had a woman prep herself in my shower once, and she was in there for 30 mins lol. She had the power shower on it’s hey setting (judging by the sound) and I wondered what she was doing in there for so long. Judging by the amount of anal sex she took I appreciate the effort lol. Didn’t realise you could go too far with it though!

Offline Plan R

I often search;

Rimming     = Yes
CIM             = Yes
Nationality  = Polish

They seem quite into it for some reason   :cool:

Online Denhamhoop

3 of those recommendations float my boat but weirdly it's the Japanese Granny that really does it for me.

Offline GodofDestruction

Trust me try ( alicia gold)  you won't be disappointed. 

Offline 385North

I had a woman prep herself in my shower once, and she was in there for 30 mins lol. She had the power shower on it’s hey setting (judging by the sound) and I wondered what she was doing in there for so long. Judging by the amount of anal sex she took I appreciate the effort lol. Didn’t realise you could go too far with it though!

Yep, first time I undertook a shallow clean while on a punt it turned into fucking disaster and I was in the bathroom for the first twenty minutes of the session. I won't go into the gory details, but I thought I was going to have to abort the punt. Always best to practice at home first. 

Also - in this infernal heat - a flush of cold water up your arse really cools you down before the main event.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 07:30:28 pm by 385North »

Offline 385North

Trust me try ( alicia gold)  you won't be disappointed.

You've see her then? You make a lot of recommendations on here but very little reviews as back up.