Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best_Kinky_Barbie* Slough* She's a BBW, don't let the pics fool you.  (Read 2154 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6235666) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by PapaSmurf]

Offline PapaSmurf

External Link/Members Only
30 minutes

Saw her a few months ago in Slough. She's in Wales now, and moves around a lot. 

Good swift comms.

I got to the rough location early and sat in the car park. She didn't give me the post code, but I was confident I could find the place.
I should have asked for the postcode because I was off by a few hundred yards, and it caused a bit off confusion which caused me to come 5-10 mins late.

I only bring that up because it might have effected the mood and her attitude.

Arrived, apologised and she grumbled a bit about my tardiness. I didn't appreciate getting told off as it was an innocent mistake and a mood killer, but I pressed on.

Appearance
She is WAY bigger than her pics. Didn't surprise of bother me, but this borderline catfishing. Double chin and gut in full effect.

Meeting
She is very clinical in regards to her service. She brought out a note pad and wrote down what I wanted. She tried to upsell me with other services. Kissing, massage etc. Another vibe killer. It was like she was a waitress taking some food and drink orders.

Her energy is very head teacher, naughty school boy. A touch aggressive.

Session
OWO. Progressed to doggy. I was in a lazy mood and she moaned to fuck her harder, but not in the sexy way. In the "fucking get on with it" style. lol  :thumbsdown:

Went to missionary, then finished off with final BJ. She seemed determined to make me cum, which I appreciated, but I didn't finish.

I actually cut the session short and didn't go over time. I was mindful of my lateness and ended up doing 20 minutes for a 30 minute session. I guess that made up for my lateness, but I think a part of me wanted to GTFOH.   

Conclusion
I honestly don't think she gave af about the lateness, but I pride myself on punctuality and didn't want to take the piss.

Her body was a decent BBW size and shape, rolls and all. Her attitude is horrible though. Way too bossy and aggressive. I wouldn't call her rude, I actually got a bit a banter off her, but I would prefer she toned it down.

Would only revisit if I was out of options.

Offline RAJEC

She’s had 3 professional reds in addition to your neutral and only 1 green card.

I’m tempted by her photos (and those mega chebs) but value your objective review.

What did you pay? Her profile states 100 sheets for 30 minutes which (in my own personal opinion) is grossly overpriced for a Hungarian  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 09:32:04 am by RAJEC »

Offline PapaSmurf

She’s had 3 professional reds in addition to your neutral and only 1 green card.

I’m tempted by her photos (and those mega chebs) but value your objective review.

What did you pay? Her profile states 100 sheets for 30 minutes which (in my own personal opinion) is grossly overpriced for a Hungarian  :hi:
Yea £100 for 30 minutes.

I'm not totally writing her off, just go in with your eyes open. Her attitude is dodgy, but she does appear to take her job seriously in the session. What she does before and after is questionable though.

I forget to mention, I came out of the shower and she left me in her room while she chatted away with her flat mate. I had to call her across the hallway.

Yet another vibe killer as she was giving me the "Alright I'm coming". At the time I tried to just down play it, but it created a slight bit of tension. 

Offline masons

Yeah she's a whopper for sure. Absolutely huge in person. I saw her last year on a mattress in a shared room in Gillingham.

Possibly the oddest and worst pussy I've ever had as Well, and you're bang on she is a massive complainer

Offline masons

Yeah she's a whopper for sure. Absolutely huge in person. I saw her last year on a mattress in a shared room in Gillingham.

Possibly the oddest and worst pussy I've ever had as Well, and you're bang on she is a massive complainer

Offline PapaSmurf

Yea I WAS warned, but I was low on options at the time. And I generally like to find out for myself.