Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great Outcall Apartments for Discreet Meets in London or other places  (Read 627 times)

Offline JuniorWashington09

I'm a massive fan of outcalls, and do it quite often

Just started this topic, to ask if anyone knew of discreet apartments/hotels were you can set up a meet without any issues.
I dont like hotels, due to the fact that some have 24hr desks naturally, and they often ask questions.

I saw a hotel near Heathrow/ hounslow where some of the flats were accessible from the sides of the buildings, so you book in at the front desk, but any visitors to you could just come to your room with no issues.

Any one with any other knowledge of such places

Offline Honolulu

I've used Apple apartments.  Avoid booking directly as the rates are never competitive then using HotelTonight or other provider.

Apple Apartments are accessed using a key code, which is emailed on the day of
Arrival.   You never meet anyone in person. Lots of locations throughout London.

Offline Siliconfan

The bigger London hotels like the Hiltons and Milenniums mostly have big reception areas with bars and restaurants so its not usually a problem, unless you need a key to work the elevator. An Apartment might be a good idea but would a girl you don't know be willing to visit one?