Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wanessa x Charming  (Read 729 times)

imran552017

in north harrow this girl seems dos not interested at all. very cold the service is bad, i didn't feel any connection, the place used to have friendly girls, not the this one.

dont waste your money

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

5 reviews OP 5 negs? what's going on?

is this Nikki's venue in Harrow Weald?

Offline bestbefore

5 reviews OP 5 negs? what's going on?

is this Nikki's venue in Harrow Weald?

Its the wallpaper that gives the game away.

I must say that as a punter you are more likely to post a negative or neutral review than a positive review as wasting a big chunk of money is really irritating and the first reaction is to warn other punters. Always better to go with well reviewed girls on here and then it doesn't feel necessary to write another review unless your experience with a well reviewed girl differs from previous fb.

Offline Sattob

As a matter of interest, are there any WG you've had a good experience with, that you might recommend Imran? As a regular I've learned too that I have likes/dislikes (as do WG) with my temporary sexual partner.

Offline DubCee

As a matter of interest, are there any WG you've had a good experience with, that you might recommend Imran? As a regular I've learned too that I have likes/dislikes (as do WG) with my temporary sexual partner.
+1

Offline Youknowmyname007

This is  different girl who is using this profile the original Wanessa Charming had blonde hair and glasses
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubhcarr

yeh and original girl was a good Fkk for me......is Nikki still involved paper or no......?

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Not the original girl 1st one was a Busty Blonde and dam good shag  ;) ;) ;) some of the newer girls don't have same work / fucking love of job.

Will try and do this one next week  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Steve2

:hi: Not the original girl 1st one was a Busty Blonde and dam good shag  ;) ;) ;) some of the newer girls don't have same work / fucking love of job.

Will try and do this one next week  :drinks: :drinks:

Not sure she is for you Dave

Tiny size 6 with small tits. Saw her this morning and had a good time

Happy smiley and did everything it says on the tin  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for this Steve2.....fancy a trip maybe this week......as long as she is friendly..does she FK?

Offline Steve2

thanks for this Steve2.....fancy a trip maybe this week......as long as she is friendly..does she FK?

Yes. She is a little passive generally though