Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls that can take a real finger bashing!?  (Read 2073 times)

Duke L

Gents, any recommendations of girls that can take/enjoy a good fingering? Squirting would be a huge bonus!
Thanks in advance!

Offline BillGoldberg

Gents, any recommendations of girls that can take/enjoy a good fingering? Squirting would be a huge bonus!
Thanks in advance!

CutestLucy

Without a doubt

Loves it, cums and squirts like I couldnt believe

Duke L

Offline Sonnylock

I haven't seen a girl squirting (even not Lucy), but surely fingering is a norm. Comfortably more than half of the girls I've seen do like fingering.

Offline mrx007

I finger fucked Suzi Li hard a while ago (She's outside London though - Watford area). Thai girl, very established, good English.

She was on all fours and I stuck 2 fingers up her and finger fucked her hard from behind and she moaned quite convincingly.

Pretty tight for a girl who's been around a few years!

Offline claretandblue

X scarlett X loves multiple fingers rammed up her cunt  :hi:

Offline hendrix

MissKDD certainly enjoys a proper fingering, and will squirt for England :D

Duke L

X scarlett X loves multiple fingers rammed up her cunt  :hi:

She's nearing the top of my hl! I like to go to town with fingers so all suggestions welcome!
Cheers all

Duke L

MissKDD certainly enjoys a proper fingering, and will squirt for England :D

Outcalls only! There's no question that should that change I'll drag my bollocks over broken glass to see her..... And that'd probably turn her on even more!

Duke L

Sorry for bumping this once again chaps, but I've got a free day Wednesday (which is pretty rare) and looking to get something fixed in the diary....Any suggestions welcome!

Duke L

Evening gents.  I'm bumping this for the final time, I promise.  Would love some suggestions should you be so kind!

Offline tantric talents

BrazilianMaria should do the trick. She is pretty, horny and she squirts a bit too !
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duke L

BrazilianMaria should do the trick. She is pretty, horny and she squirts a bit too !
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just the sort of response I was looking for mate, thank you very much!