Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Worth the risk?? New Rom WG  (Read 1070 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been looking for fresh talent lately and came across Hot Alexa (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) but before i could meet other forum members had already punted and i was right to be reserved and cautious as she was crap based on the review posted by Brumsbest1 so the search continued.

Now we have this fine young thing but cant help but think he pics look familiar and she may have had another profile under a different name. Also a Rom so that's something to be cautious about from the get go. On top of that she works out of the apartments on Sherbourne Street at the back of broad street and already had a neutral punt with Hanna Belle (part of the Diva's group)

What i wuld like to know is if anyone has seen her already, If anyone recognizes her pics from any previous profiles, and does anyone think she may be part of the Diva's group (which i want to avoid based on their history of average to crap punts)

If all is clear i will happily do a TOFTT review some time next week providing she is available and our schedules align   :)

Offline legendinho

The pictures very familiar, probably had another  profile.

The feedback read  like fan boys have written them :D

Offline alibirmingham

Also just found this newbie who looks just as tasty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now i dont know which one to choose or do i be greedy and choose both.... :unknown:

Offline alibirmingham

The pictures very familiar, probably had another  profile.

The feedback read  like fan boys have written them :D

exactly what i thought and its why i disregard AW feedbacks now

Offline legendinho

Amy looks fit as fuck imo .

When doing a TOFTT I recommend  30 minutes. My last review and TOFTT was an hour that was poor.

Good luck mate if you  go

:drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now we have this fine young thing but cant help but think he pics look familiar and she may have had another profile under a different name. Also a Rom so that's something to be cautious about from the get go. On top of that she works out of the apartments on Sherbourne Street at the back of broad street and already had a neutral punt with Hanna Belle (part of the Diva's group)

What i wuld like to know is if anyone has seen her already, If anyone recognizes her pics from any previous profiles, and does anyone think she may be part of the Diva's group (which i want to avoid based on their history of average to crap punts)

If all is clear i will happily do a TOFTT review some time next week providing she is available and our schedules align   :)

Never met her but the pictures do look familiar, I wouldn't have thought that she is part of the diva's group as they are Hungarian whereas Bella is Romanian.

Ming

Now i dont know which one to choose or do i be greedy and choose both.... :unknown:

Not to sure about the first one, but this one has definitely been round the block a few times, several profiles have carried her pictures, if she had been a good punt I am sure I would recall, I don't, so I guess she won't.

Ming  :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

Out the two i fancied Amy too but after calling it seems they are in the same location so most likely the same group. Real shame as i did fancy fucking amy and tbh i may still be tempted and risk it for a biscuit as they say! Claims OWO, RO, 69, Covered sex, and water sports all included and allows pussy play and fingering. How much of that is true is yet to be seen and i may just try it out if i have some spare change in my pocket next week.

Only thought they were part of the Diva's group as the location is the same as they last Diva WG i saw. One thing i would say is there isn't much difference that I've found between Rom's and Hungarians. Geographically there next door to each other with similar cultures and seems to be work ethic too (that meaning they are happy to rip you off for a quick buck)

P.S. Amy's verification pic is hot, Take a look  :D

Offline RedditchJay

ALI - NO NO NO..... i have reviewed her before in Smethwick...... horrid girl

Offline RedditchJay

Out the two i fancied Amy too but after calling it seems they are in the same location so most likely the same group. Real shame as i did fancy fucking amy and tbh i may still be tempted and risk it for a biscuit as they say! Claims OWO, RO, 69, Covered sex, and water sports all included and allows pussy play and fingering. How much of that is true is yet to be seen and i may just try it out if i have some spare change in my pocket next week.

Only thought they were part of the Diva's group as the location is the same as they last Diva WG i saw. One thing i would say is there isn't much difference that I've found between Rom's and Hungarians. Geographically there next door to each other with similar cultures and seems to be work ethic too (that meaning they are happy to rip you off for a quick buck)

P.S. Amy's verification pic is hot, Take a look  :D

CHECK OUT MY REVIEW  23
West Midlands / Sexy Young Amira {Bearwood Rd}

Offline The man

Damn, they both look hot! Shame about Amy's poor service, she'd get a lot of repeat business looking like that if she performed.

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the heads up, might be an idea to add her aw link into your previous review and see if admin can index it as it is the same WG.

however I must admit I’m 50/50. By wat u said she is stunning in terms of looks and body whixh are 2 big plus points for me. I am partial to fingering and eating out the taco and if her pussy is as good as you say might be worth it just for the much. I only plan on a 30 min punt so as long as owo is offered and given I don’t give 2 fucks about her facial expression as I’m gonna get what’s mine  :P TBH I’m not into all the fake moans and compliments. Prefer they be straight and as long as they don’t put up barriers I’ll happily eat her out and fuck her till I satisfy myself.

Offline pbrown355

As I don't always care too much about a stunning service, as long as thee is actually a service, I will be very interested if you decide to visit Amy. Looking forward to the review.

Offline alibirmingham

As I don't always care too much about a stunning service, as long as thee is actually a service, I will be very interested if you decide to visit Amy. Looking forward to the review.

Really am tempted to be honest but boils down to if owo is confirmed and offered. I’d be pissed at myself and the WG if she try’s to bullshit of agreeing to everything and once money is paid she tries to back out.

Ming

So that there is a link to her previous review have attached the link below, unfortunately indexing won't work as the previous review was a VS ad.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102815.0

Ming  :hi:

Offline BlueRock

Problem is with Romanians is they look as hot as the sun but are as cold as the moon.
Sadly they seem to make up a large proportion of the best looking WGs on AW. I had a few good punts with one (now retired) but tend to steer well clear of them especially since reading others reviews on here.

Offline alibirmingham

That’s he problem I’m faceing  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Shagging a fit bird is always a plus and can sometimes make a shit punt into a good one however refusal of services agreed can do the opposite so I really am torn.

Right now I’m kinda saved from making a decision as work is keeping me busy so no free time for a punt with this WG or any other but not long before I will make the time for a punt and then I gotta make a dicission but if I do take the risk and punt I’d be sure to post a review