Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanians  (Read 1367 times)

Offline Hoping

What is the general feeling about booking a Romanian where there is no feedback (or suspicious feedback).  Would you trust any of the girls and be willing to TFTT?  Any good or bad experiences?

Offline Jawbreak

What is the general feeling about booking a Romanian where there is no feedback (or suspicious feedback).  Would you trust any of the girls and be willing to TFTT?  Any good or bad experiences?

I have tried to punt a few Romanians with no/and even suspect feedback.
To be honest it can be amazing or dreadful.. Another things is 9/10 Romanians are Damn Fit.
The Romanians are well versed in:-

1, Time wasting
2, offering everything and delivering nothing
3, Attitude is great till that paper is stashed
4, Unable to understand you when they dont want to provide a service

But on the other hand you have the ones that want to fuck your brains out (very rare but I found one and kept her close to me for a year)
Then she retired and I have been lost for almost 5 month l :cry:   

How do I really feel about Roms .. Love em and loath em !!!!
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline The Wagged Wascal

My, admittedly limited, experience of Romanians has been 100% bad and, because I have limited punting opportunities these days, I wouldn't go anywhere near a Romanian girl unless she had at least half a dozen positive reviews from members who I trust.

Selfish I know, but I'm more than happy to let others TOFTT.

Offline prince2

I have had about 9 years experience of aw punting and in general the girls least likely to be genuine are Romanian. For the following reasons:-

1 AW pictures are often of other girls. When you get there it is a girl totally different. Often less attractive, smaller tits, much older. The best example of this was a girl you looked young and attractive on the profile. Quoted as 23 years old which is a very common age on aw. (There were a lot of girl babies born that year. particularly in Romania and Thailand). When I saw the girl she was about 50, ugly and with a fag dangling out of the corner of her mouth. I said ''is the girl ready?'' She replied ''it's me''. I walked.

2 What the girls say they are willing to do is often different to what they actually do. Most common is owo, cim and fk. Roma girls say on profile that they do these but refuse when you are there. Some girls don't seem to know what is on their profiles, particularly the girls that have a maid to deal with the phone. Even if you ask and get the ok when you are there they often change their mind after you have paid.

3 Their attitude changes to negative after you have paid. Some are grumpy even before you have paid. This is rarely the case with other nationalities.

4 Watch out for hidden extras with Romanian girls. They sometimes appear cheap/good value on their profile but you have to pay for things like owo, cim, fk and anal. Some even ask for more money for RO and when you do it to them they love it. They even smile but they soon wipe it off when they notice that you have seen them smiling.

5 They often give the impression that everything is a chore for them. They could earn a fortune if they had a good attitude because some girls are gorgeous.

6 Profiles are often shared by several girls. This is the same or similar to 'Bait and switch'. Other nationalities sometimes do this.

7 Feedback is often unreliable, particularly if it has been given by someone who only has 1 or 2 feedbacks themselves. Look for feedback from experienced punters. Better still, do your homework on UKP.

8 It is often difficult to judge if a Romanian girl does BB. Some don't edit their 'likes' list so appear to do everything including BB when in fact they don't. Worse still is the girl who says on profile that she doesn't do BB but offers it when you get there. I always walk when this happens.

These points can be true of other nationalities but are much more common with Romanian girls. I hope this is useful                                                        :hi:

Offline ScouserRod

Thanks Prince-I think you have provided an accurate summary as for the reasons to avoid Romanians.
I am sure all UKP members reading it will be appreciative.

Offline BlueRock

I'd say avoid always put stuff like a levels then will say oh you're too big. I have broken my own rule (if they are right up my street) and seen the odd one regularly. The one said "as we know each other I won't lie I don't like anal but it helps get you noticed in a search" aside from that she was pretty good she did ask me to massage her once but it wasn't taken off my 30mins and I wasn't complaining about handling her goods. So the odd one is good but they are very rare

Dodo

Guys, the Romanian culture/attitude is completely at odds with ours so you will likely have only a 20% chance of getting a good un.
The culture within this largely undeveloped country is as it is on the back of generations of hardship with a survival of the fittest mentality. It just perculates through their society.....and that is just the 'normal' Romanians, factor in the gypsies and you have a deceitful hard nosed population.
It really is tough over there so when their girls come over here they bring those attitudes, that they have grown up with, with them.

Chuckman

I have had about 9 years experience of aw punting and in general the girls least likely to be genuine are Romanian. For the following reasons:-

1 AW pictures are often of other girls. When you get there it is a girl totally different. Often less attractive, smaller tits, much older. The best example of this was a girl you looked young and attractive on the profile. Quoted as 23 years old which is a very common age on aw. (There were a lot of girl babies born that year. particularly in Romania and Thailand). When I saw the girl she was about 50, ugly and with a fag dangling out of the corner of her mouth. I said ''is the girl ready?'' She replied ''it's me''. I walked.

2 What the girls say they are willing to do is often different to what they actually do. Most common is owo, cim and fk. Roma girls say on profile that they do these but refuse when you are there. Some girls don't seem to know what is on their profiles, particularly the girls that have a maid to deal with the phone. Even if you ask and get the ok when you are there they often change their mind after you have paid.

3 Their attitude changes to negative after you have paid. Some are grumpy even before you have paid. This is rarely the case with other nationalities.

4 Watch out for hidden extras with Romanian girls. They sometimes appear cheap/good value on their profile but you have to pay for things like owo, cim, fk and anal. Some even ask for more money for RO and when you do it to them they love it. They even smile but they soon wipe it off when they notice that you have seen them smiling.

5 They often give the impression that everything is a chore for them. They could earn a fortune if they had a good attitude because some girls are gorgeous.

6 Profiles are often shared by several girls. This is the same or similar to 'Bait and switch'. Other nationalities sometimes do this.

7 Feedback is often unreliable, particularly if it has been given by someone who only has 1 or 2 feedbacks themselves. Look for feedback from experienced punters. Better still, do your homework on UKP.

8 It is often difficult to judge if a Romanian girl does BB. Some don't edit their 'likes' list so appear to do everything including BB when in fact they don't. Worse still is the girl who says on profile that she doesn't do BB but offers it when you get there. I always walk when this happens.

These points can be true of other nationalities but are much more common with Romanian girls. I hope this is useful                                                        :hi:

This post should be pinned as it's spot on to what they are like. It cost me a few hundred quid to reach the same conclusion and people should read this so that they don't waste their money on them.

Offline DDDave

I don't have a problem with the Romanians, i simply don't go near them.

Dellboy

I don't have a problem with the Romanians, i simply don't go near them.

Agreed  :hi:

Offline booby

Yeah I've learnt my lesson, I now avoid even though many of them are hot!

I rang a girl up last week when I was in town with the horn, didn't know she was EE, heard the Romanian accent and changed my mind.

Ming

Prince sums it up beautifully  :hi:

As has been mentioned, you do get the odd good one, but frankly 90% are ranging from mediocre - bloody awful.

It is getting more difficult to spot them too, it used to be that a girls nationality was always visible, I am noticing more and more often that is not always the case, wish AW would make it compulsory....

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:21:25 am by Ming »

Offline Hoping

Really glad I started this.  Some great comments which I am sure will help all punters.  Conclusion seems to be AVOID.

Must admit that was my initial thought but I felt it was appropriate to put it out for general discussion.

Have only had one punt myself and it was a waste of money - over much too quick with no interest in what she was doing.