Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina Tanning Rooms  (Read 1979 times)

nightrider.1234

Today I booked Tina for a massage at Tanning Rooms today.  When I arrived at my appointment I asked Tina if I can make my way to the massage room and she said yeah go ahead.  When I was lying on the massage table fully naked a brunette haired lady walks in and I shit myself cos I thought it's one of the ladies who do nails but it turned out to be Chris who I saw back in May but I couldn't recognise her cos she had blonde hair when I saw her last time.  When Chris was massaging me I asked her how come its you that's massaging me not Tina and she said because shes got back problems that's why she can't massage people but when I had an appointment with Jo three days ago on Saturday she didn't mention anything about Tina's back problem and Jo also said that Tina's lovely and if you wanna book her next time then that's fine by me.  Also is it true about Tina's back problems and has anybody had an appointment with Tina very recently cos what I don't understand is that when I called to make an appointment with Tina why wasn't it mentioned that she can't do massages and when I walked in the shop why didn't Tina say that I can't do massages because of my back problem and is it ok if Chris can massage you. 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 08:19:38 pm by nightrider.1234 »

Online hon_honuk

Yes I had the same problem, happened a few times to me. I was a regular for 3 years seeing both jo and Tina but starting from last year when I book to see Tina and end up with Chris! At least you get an explanation, but for me Chris just walk in and start the job without telling me any excuse! I haven't been back since then. :thumbsdown:

Offline Midlander

I have also had the same problem with Tina over the years. There have been quite a few times that I have booked with her only to find that she has had to go out, or needs to leave early etc etc. I've usually been substituted with Jo with whom I just don't really click. Whilst I have had many enjoyable times with both Tina and Lisa (before she left) I have also stopped going. I suppose partly because of the above but also because I may have been too many times and got a bit bored with the place.

nightrider.1234

This is the reason why I wanna go somewhere else but tiger lillys has closed down and I dont fancy going to compton rd or worcester st cos of privacy reasons and I would prefer to book an English lady but apart from tanning rooms there isnt anywhere else and in Birmingham or other parts of the county its only mostly thai and chinese ladies that offer fbsm