Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrazilianPaola - Perhaps not in the best mental state  (Read 1951 times)

Offline xMaDDD

So, here were are with another bad review of Paola (As are all but one of the other reviews).

It starts off all fine, easy and reasonable timed responses via text. I end up getting to the apartment where I am directed to the main door, to find some muscular guy appearing to be waiting randomly inside of the main door, staring at me as if he wants to punch my head in.

The suspicions grow, and I get the strong belief that this is her 'pimp'. Upon that, I decide it's best to just appear to be lost to the guy, and go off elsewhere, where I can still see him, phone out and waiting around inside still. A text comes through saying where am I, could have been him texting it for all I know. Then as I decide to get out of there and go for plan B 'she' texts me again saying "I don't like smart arses if your not here you don't tell me your here and expect me to sit waiting" Well, I respond and tell her what I've seen and that is my reasoning for not showing up. She then proceeds to say that I've got "schizophrenia" and that I am imagining some muscular guy waiting around. Anyway, this goes on and on and she even goes on to say about her past reviews on here and some excuses as to why she was reviewed badly. Anyhow, if you wish to see the messages as proper proof that she is a bit of a mental case, I'll happily put them up (Providing that it is ok to do so).

Well, I've seen her 'friend' Manuela a few times and it was generally good times when she was new, that started to go downhill. Now this, her 'friend' giving me this crap haha. So, I'll never be seeing them again or anyone from their group.

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 06:16:20 pm by xMaDDD »
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline Jockey

seems like you got it bad pal. However these girls use a maid. They dont answer / text themselfs. They wouldnt know how to  :lol: there english is not the best

Offline xMaDDD

Yeah, I did find it quite funny how she claimed to be fully independent, other reviews say she can't speak English very well but all the texts were from someone who knows English well enough.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline Jockey

Yeah, I did find it quite funny how she claimed to be fully independent, other reviews say she can't speak English very well but all the texts were from someone who knows English well enough.

I have asked previously, they say they work alone but use someone to take bookings due to the ''no English''  besides the B***H operator if you get in I think you will have a good time. Previous member had some issues with the maid also. I have never met a guy inside their previous place will keep a look out if im back as its not my cup of tea.

Wildeaboutoscar

Just to add i had similar experience. I got to the place after arrangements were inplace. Rang for the flat number no answer 10 mins later i get really aggressive text saying where the fuck are you. I said am i supposed to guess which flat you're in? Had a whole day of threats via text message for the rest of the day i know where you live gonna tell your wife blah blah. A total cunt

Offline dboy74

Just to add i had similar experience. I got to the place after arrangements were inplace. Rang for the flat number no answer 10 mins later i get really aggressive text saying where the fuck are you. I said am i supposed to guess which flat you're in? Had a whole day of threats via text message for the rest of the day i know where you live gonna tell your wife blah blah. A total cunt
It would have been very useful to members if you had posted this experience in a review  :hi:

Wildeaboutoscar

Ok mate i will , it was wednesday this week.

Ming

And the profile is gone, coincidence???? I doubt it.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Jawbreak

Im confused  :wacko:...does the same maid take manuella's calls or do these girls have separate maids  :unknown:
Also why doesnt paola get the FUCKING MAID Sectioned !!!!! :wackogirl:

Yeah profile has gone ...  May be a good thing ..as long as paola has done it to find a new maid in the new year   :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Jawbreak

Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by: