Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Oriental girl - St Helens  (Read 3675 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5012480) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Real John Doe

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Although this has been one of my best punts by far, I found the actual punt risky..

Comms
I first text her in the evening, she returned the text early the following morning. Agree to meet an hour later, she then text me again saying I can come earlier, I agreed.. But then she text me back saying she forgot she had to go shopping so original time again..  :thumbsdown: :wacko:

Terraced house in a street just off a main road, loads of parking available (car park near by), the walk to the front door involves you having to walk past the front of a few other houses, I didn't like this, I don't think it's very discreet (The house was also 2 mins away from another great punt I had years ago with ENGLISH BLONDE or whatever her name was, I don't remember I haven't been able to find her since.. But that was amazing too)

Price
£120 - 1 hour
B2B and FS

Meeting
After entering the house, I was surprised, Anna looked sexy and was really nice, she didn't talk much though.. And I don't think she understood much of what I said either.. Straight away she was really laidback, showed me the shower I had a quick one, I came back in to the room and confirmed I wanted B2B and FS..
I love massages, I found Annas to be really good, I enjoyed it so much I nearly fell asleep I felt so relaxed, her technique was great..
After she flipped me over and had finished massaged my front, she then slowly removed her lingerie and she looked so fucking sexy, I was steaming.. She slowly started to slide her body on mine, feeling my cock sliding inbetween her 2 nice fake tits almost had me.. Whilst she was on top of me I asked her if kissing is allowed.. she just smiled at me with no answer  :unknown: so I didn't try.. She then rose up and was grinding on the base of my cock and balls making me feel like I was in heaven.. it was too much, she knew this, that's when she reached over and grabbed the rubber and placed it on me.. After she inserted my protected cock inside her warm vagina I knew I was doomed, she tried to ride my slowly but I couldn't take it.. I flipped her over to doggy and began to fuck her hard, her body from the back looked just as good as when she was on top of me, I was loving it (seriously) It was too much, I exploded, the bag was nearly half full, I'd dedicated a weeks worth to her and it was great to release it  :kissgirl:
After finishing I was done, we were about 50 mins in, but she started to massage me again, so I laid back down.. she was then massaging my cock and my balls softly.. My cock was erect again in no time, this prompted her to wank me and wank me, but I had to tell her it's ok one pop is enough for me.. she asks but what can I do for you?? I said nothing more that was amazing.. I then go for another quick shower, it's been an hour exactly.. I'm there drying myself and the doorbell rings  :bomb: :bomb:
Who tf is that??? Her next client  :scare: she tells me don't worry don't rush it's fine, so I panic, this isn't discrete at all! So we go downstairs she tells me just put my hood up and walk past the next dude... I tell her absolutely not... I hide in the back garden while she welcomes the new dude inside, then comes back to help me exit...
I'm out of there  :timeout:
After feeling like i'd escaped I couldn't help but think about how she had little to no time to get cleaned/shower for the next dude after me  :vomit:

Summary
Honestly despite all that, it was a fucking great meet and I want to go back ASAP
However i've noticed she is now working in Preston

Offline Blue1878

Similar to my experience genuiuone of the sexist girls I’ve seen and she knows it

Offline Degsy101

Is she the girl in the photos? Her aw account shows it being accessed from Thailand.

Offline Real John Doe

Is she the girl in the photos? Her aw account shows it being accessed from Thailand.

Yes, that's why I was surprised, exactly as pictured, lovely little sexy body and a nice face too  :cool:

Online Trotter671

Cheers for the review OP :hi: Anna looks hot but no kissing and very limited services so not for me. If she did kissing and OWO I'd be very tempted.

Offline Chris1990mcr

How old is she?  Sounds good but currently in preston I will visit when shes closer.

Offline Real John Doe

How old is she?  Sounds good but currently in preston I will visit when shes closer.
It's hard to guess, I'd say early 30s, Thai and Chinese girls usually look so youthful even in their 40s

Offline Joebabc123

It's hard to guess, I'd say early 30s, Thai and Chinese girls usually look so youthful even in their 40s

I thought she was about early 30s when I saw her. Absolute belter of a body on her too

Offline spiralnotebook