Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Daniella Ray - Ewloe  (Read 1612 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6103803) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 4Fun19

External Link/Members Only

first, meet in Ewole well know the hotel. last week when she offered incalls here.

I was in need so went to aw to see what was available locally to me and her profile pop in and got me interested. Checked the info on here but nothing came up apart from the kk post.

Comms by text, fairly quick replies, was in the room in 40 min after the first text.

The looks I would say the height is very accurate very small 5"2, face ok age-wise I would say 35 a size 8 too, however, a bit of belly on her but not too much.

service I agreed on gfe sessions which she was more than happy to provide with owo and cim included (all agreed in text). She did everything that I asked and wasn't robotic so that was a big plus for me.

Overall good first session especially with no info on here and this was 1hr booking.

first review

Would I return?
Yes

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for the TOFTT, finally a bit of info on her  :thumbsup:

What was the kissing like & are her tits a decent size & naturals?
Did you pay £140 for the hr, no added extras?

Offline 4Fun19

Thanks for the TOFTT, finally a bit of info on her  :thumbsup:

What was the kissing like & are her tits a decent size & naturals?
Did you pay £140 for the hr, no added extras?

:thumbsup:
Yes, it was £140 and all included, kissing was DFK and sensual and for tits, I would say decent natural size just like in the pictures.

Offline Kool Keef

:thumbsup:
Yes, it was £140 and all included, kissing was DFK and sensual and for tits, I would say decent natural size just like in the pictures.

Thanks pal, might have a dabble, the hr rate is less than what lot's of Manchester WG's want for hh & i like the look of her.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 05:34:41 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Captain caveman 69

Thanks pal, might have a dabble, the hr rate is less than what lot's of Manchester WG's want for hh & i like the look of her.  :hi:
lol i knew them nips would flush you out you could hang your coat on them . Into the list she goes  :hi: