Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylah of Sandys Superstars  (Read 1348 times)

Tony Montana

External Link/Members Only

Sandys Prestwich  £100 / hr + £20 OWO

One of my fantasy shags is the singer Jamelia and I was very pleased to see that Laylah looked (and sounded) very similar.

I had booked an hour and things started slowly with some soft french kissing while I caressed her gorgeous smooth velvety black body.  Moving on to OWO it was amazing to see this gorgeous model-like face sucking my cock with lots of eye contact fro those beautiful green eyes.  A few minutes later we popped a condom on and Laylah rode me cowgirl to a quick climax.

We then talked and I had a massage for a little while before moving into a 69 and attempting some doggy but a combination of condom anxiety and Laylah’s tight entrance meant that we were soon back to oral.  I said to Laylah, that I like my balls kissed and licked but somehow it came out as “I like my balls kicked!”  I quickly corrected myself before she got her 7” heel shoes back on and she moved down to my balls while I wanked myself to climax #2 staring at her stunning face.

After another chat it was time to leave and I embarrassed myself.  I totally forgot about splitting the money between reception and the girl so when I offered Laylah just £20 for extras at the end of the session she fixed me in a steely gaze with those piercing green eyes and says... "Are you taking the piss???".  After about 10 seconds of brain fade I realised what I had done and paid the remainder.  It had been going so well up to that point.

Highly recommended.