Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: C doll - Liverpool AKA Playmate Carmen  (Read 3321 times)

20 review(s) for PLAYmate CARMEN x (11 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline maximusgenitalus

External Link/Members Only

Also previously known as Playmate Carmen, seen here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=10438

Took place in Victoria street, Liverpool, easy to find, flat very clean and tidy.

Opened the door and was pleased with what I saw, wearing very nice lingerie and high heels, however I would not say she is as hot as other reports suggest and she looks better in her pictures, yes she is a good looking girl but wouldn't think she was that special passing her in the street, or enough to say wow and second glance her so to speak. Has a good body as per the pictures on her profile, in fact very accurate to them, is about 5ft 4 I would say. She was very smiley and very pleasant with her introductions and made me feel like this was positive and going to be a good time.

Beforehand, I had agreed, DFK, OWO, GFE.

Had a shower there and came back into the room where she was waiting, I like to start getting close by standing up, started caressing each other, lip kissing then tried progressing to DFK but no, she pulled away, so worked up to it again slowly, then again no, so first negative there. She then pulled away then told me to lie on the bed, I replied that I did not want to yet as I like to get close standing up but she said I had to get on the bed, 2nd negative there. On the bed she started to give OWO, which was actually not bad, not quite as deep as I like but her technique was good, tried to touch her body, tits ok but pussy not at all, kept positioning herself in a way so I could not reach, very frustrating, 3rd negative there. The OWO ended very quickly only a few minutes, then she reached for the condom, told her I was not ready yet, she just ignored me and got the condom, asking what position I like, 4th negative there.

Sex began with her on top, no real movement, very mechanical so I asked to switch to doggy, this was a lot better, great ass and pussy, felt great fucking her from behind, making nice noises as I fuck her, then turned her round for mish, this also was pretty good to be fair, then onto standing doggy against the wall, excellent I thought things are looking up, asked her to get back on the bed then she immediately tried to take off the condom, told her to stop as I had not finished..... and wait for it... she said... No more sex now! Why I said, her reply I am a little girl so cant take anymore! That old bullshit, here we go! 5th negative there. She finished me off with a lacklustre hand job, eventually came but very disappointed!

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Personality: 6/10
Service: 3/10

Would I return? Definitely not.

Recommended? Definitely not.

Offline Kool Keef

How long was the booking & what did you pay?

I was thinking of contacting her.
Thank You.
And Thank God for this informaton exchange facility.
P
How much ?
How long ?
Postcode ?

Offline Happytugger

Helped me save a few Bob there I was thinking of going to see her cheers for the info mate 👍

Online Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

Also previously known as Playmate Carmen, seen here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=10438

Took place in Victoria street, Liverpool, easy to find, flat very clean and tidy.

Opened the door and was pleased with what I saw, wearing very nice lingerie and high heels, however I would not say she is as hot as other reports suggest and she looks better in her pictures, yes she is a good looking girl but wouldn't think she was that special passing her in the street, or enough to say wow and second glance her so to speak. Has a good body as per the pictures on her profile, in fact very accurate to them, is about 5ft 4 I would say. She was very smiley and very pleasant with her introductions and made me feel like this was positive and going to be a good time.

Beforehand, I had agreed, DFK, OWO, GFE.

Had a shower there and came back into the room where she was waiting, I like to start getting close by standing up, started caressing each other, lip kissing then tried progressing to DFK but no, she pulled away, so worked up to it again slowly, then again no, so first negative there. She then pulled away then told me to lie on the bed, I replied that I did not want to yet as I like to get close standing up but she said I had to get on the bed, 2nd negative there. On the bed she started to give OWO, which was actually not bad, not quite as deep as I like but her technique was good, tried to touch her body, tits ok but pussy not at all, kept positioning herself in a way so I could not reach, very frustrating, 3rd negative there. The OWO ended very quickly only a few minutes, then she reached for the condom, told her I was not ready yet, she just ignored me and got the condom, asking what position I like, 4th negative there.

Sex began with her on top, no real movement, very mechanical so I asked to switch to doggy, this was a lot better, great ass and pussy, felt great fucking her from behind, making nice noises as I fuck her, then turned her round for mish, this also was pretty good to be fair, then onto standing doggy against the wall, excellent I thought things are looking up, asked her to get back on the bed then she immediately tried to take off the condom, told her to stop as I had not finished..... and wait for it... she said... No more sex now! Why I said, her reply I am a little girl so cant take anymore! That old bullshit, here we go! 5th negative there. She finished me off with a lacklustre hand job, eventually came but very disappointed!

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Personality: 6/10
Service: 3/10

Would I return? Definitely not.

Recommended? Definitely not.
Unlucky mate I believe this one is blonde Anna who used to work in Birmingham where I saw her last year,I believe she’s deleted that profile now(she had last time I looked) but it was a rushed meet with me to even though I thought she was very attractive.

Offline silverspoon

Thanks for the Intel another one off my hl

Offline Trotter671

Helped me save a few Bob there I was thinking of going to see her cheers for the info mate 👍

+1 - was contemplating a booking as love the pics.

Offline maximusgenitalus

Offline Blue1878

Saw the WH a few years ago and it would appear her service has not improved at all. It was around this time that you realise that the WHs that look great in their profile don’t usually add up to a great service or punt

Online MJ.spritzen

Was just about to make a booking with this girl. Good thing I checked here first. Thanks OP.

Tired of WGs writing bullshit on their profiles and turning into every other rubbish WG when the money is stashed.