Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Anita  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Cricketman

Anyone have any informationon on this sweet looking girl. Is she as good as candy, she's in Leicester at the moment, sorry can't put aw link as I'm using data. She has good feedback but I wanted to know if she's good as candy

Offline MrMan1973

Wow that review was informative...

:dash:

Offline Cricketman

Not really a review but a request for information, I'm new to this so apologies if this is in the wrong section

Offline FCB

I presume this is the link for the WG you're enquiring about (please confirm if it's the correct link)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

There're lots of reviews about her...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=883

I haven't read those reviews but if I where you I'd be checking any info on them about what she looks like because her profile pics seem heavily Photoshoped

Hidden Image/Members Only

+447436990648
Town:   Leicester City Center
County:   Leicestershire
Region:   East Midlands
Orientation:   Straight
Views:   207538
Last Login:   Today
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 09:56:59 pm by FCB »

Offline FCB

Also...

In future you might find this useful....

How to do an Adultwork profile search in UKpunting (using the Adultwork profile ID number).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18417.msg285335;topicseen#msg285335

Offline Cricketman

Yes she is the girl I'm referring to

Offline imran1234

I saw her on Thursday evening. She is stunning in the flesh. Her oral is amazing the only problem was no cum in mouth so I had to stop start a few times it was that good. She knows how to suck.

VFM and enthusiastic in general. After a long time of not having had anal. her ass was so inviting asked if i could do anal while in doggie and that was no problem and she took it well and guided me in.

She is not as good as candy or Thai kimmie (but then who is right?) but she comes a close second and definitely worth a visit.

She is in Leicester for about another week and a half though so I would not leave it too long.

Hope this helps.

Offline baseball_99

Anita is also known as Vivian:

External Link/Members Only

Not sure why she needs two profiles.

Offline Taggart

Is she based in the flats off Fosse Road, where B&S seems to be practised?

Offline imran1234

no. Now they are based in city centre near Bannatyne gym side. I have not had a bait and switch since I specify ONLY in caps and specifying the girls name along with it. I have made up my mind to walk everytime they give me the wrong girl although not had to since above. Unless ofcourse they give me Kimmie or Candy by mistake lol