Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxlucyxxx3 - New, verified and British in Weston super Mare  (Read 1494 times)

Offline joninbristol

Not sure if she's Cindy or Lucy, but have made enquiries:
External Link/Members Only

Offline bdyno

Not sure if she's Cindy or Lucy, but have made enquiries:
External Link/Members Only
Looks good and fairly sensibly priced.  Let us know how you get on, could be worth a trip to the seaside :)

Offline joninbristol

Looks good and fairly sensibly priced.  Let us know how you get on, could be worth a trip to the seaside :)

Will do bdyno :thumbsup:
Received an articulate reply including a mobile number within minutes of messaging, called a couple of times, but no reply yet.
:hi:

Offline JR99

I messaged on AW, got a phone number, arranged a time 2 hours later for an hour and booked it on AW. Arrived on time only to be told she thought the booking was cancelled and she wouldn't be available for another 3 hours. I went for plan B which was poor. Not a successful day out. WSM is awful, tried it 3 times now and all were very below par.

Offline joninbristol

I messaged on AW, got a phone number, arranged a time 2 hours later for an hour and booked it on AW. Arrived on time only to be told she thought the booking was cancelled and she wouldn't be available for another 3 hours. I went for plan B which was poor. Not a successful day out. WSM is awful, tried it 3 times now and all were very below par.
"Thought the booking was cancelled" !!! ?
Sounds like utter bollox.

Have you considered a brief review for that JR?
A booking that's cancelled without you being told, is eligible for a negative review so that others know what to expect.

I've tried to contact her several times by phone after the initial AW reply that included her mobile number, but no response since.
Likewise no response to the same initial message asking when she would be available.
That was all last week, and she was online yesterday.
:hi:

« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 10:00:31 am by joninbristol »