Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham Choices  (Read 1114 times)

Airwavey

I have an afternoon off the leash on Friday next week. :D :D
Been a while since I punted, and the market seems to have changed to be mainly AW based, something I've not used before, and are somewhat uncomfortable with.
I prefer to walk into a parlour or the like.
So, which might I enjoy most next week:-
Daddy's Girls 4 hour session at the Private Club in Aston? and what is Daddy's Girls?
A session or even two at Erotic Parlour?
A two girl at AYS?
Or other choices??
Recomendations

Offline Punterperson1971

Chocolate barbie is an excellent choice seen her twice
nk to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 10:53:49 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Pablo02

Chocolate barbie is an excellent choice seen her twice
nk to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Saw her last week.
Found her owo a bit toothy and facially she is a 3/10.
Comms were excellent dressed as requested, no clock watching either initially booked a hour but changed to 30 mins once I got there you can guess why!!
Says she's Jamaican but I think she's African

Offline bearcat69

Saw her last week.
Found her owo a bit toothy and facially she is a 3/10.
Comms were excellent dressed as requested, no clock watching either initially booked a hour but changed to 30 mins once I got there you can guess why!!
Says she's Jamaican but I think she's African

Maybe post a review if you have the time, to provide a balance of opinion on her, as I happen to agree with you. I found her very average when I saw her with disappointing penetration limiting antics and shit kissing. I wish I'd negatived her actually!

Airwavey

Thank you each for that suggestion.

Would still welcome input direct to my original query - what is Daddys Girls? Will it be any good? Or would i be better off at Erotic Studios or AYS /2 girl.

Still not comfortable with using AW.

Ta all