Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde_Kate London Ashford  (Read 278 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7675626) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Garnier

External Link/Members Only

When: A couple of days ago

Where: Normal punting flats by Ashford station.

Cost: £70 for 30mins

Comms: Fairly straightforward, all through WhatsApp.  Agreed time and was sent full postcode.  Messaged when I was close and was sent instructions for accessing flat.

Girl: Is the girl in the photos.  Quite short, natural boobs which are starting to sag a touch but still nice.  She's attractive but not stunning, photos give a fairly accurate impression.

Meeting: Obvious as soon as I walk in that she doesn't speak a word of English. I don't speak a word of Spanish so zero chance of exchanging any pleasantries or a quick joke to break the ice.  I wasn't offered a shower but I assume one was available if requested.  I was ushered into the bedroom which contained a massage table, a small sofa and a low bed with a noisy springs.

I stripped off whilst she disappeared to stash the cash, upon her return she sat me down on the sofa and began gentle kissing and stroking to get me started, then applied the condom with her mouth before commencing OW.  Technique was good, no teeth, took it quite deep and wasn't rushed.  After around 5 mins of this she moved me over to the not particularly comfortable bed before jumping on cowgirl. We proceeded to move onto Mish (which I kept short due to the noisy, uncomfortable bed) before finishing in Doggy somewhere around the 15-20min mark.

It was all fine, her attitude was good, and she was smiley and cooperative throughout.  However, the zero English meant I never felt very engaged and it was tricky to steer things in the direction I wanted or get a very natural flow to proceedings.

Conclusion: Nothing bad, nothing great, classic Neutral experience.  Doubt I will see again and if I do it will only be for a 15min P&D. Happy Punting.

Offline Muff licker

Sounds typical of the Ashford station place all ok for a P&D