Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Hannah-Finsbury Park  (Read 8175 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4516476) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline BILLY LIAR

Found her profile on Shemale UK a couple of weeks ago, was intrigued....

External Link/Members Only

Last week winkywanky asked for info on Hannah & provided a link to her adultwork profile

External Link/Members Only

On the above profile theres a link to her twitter, this made me very intrigued. Came across propper filthy, was it all talk? There was only one way to find out.

Coms done by text & a final call to get flat number. Quick replys.

Incall location is 5-10 mins from Finsbury Park, not the most salubrious of environments, felt perfectly safe in the afternoon but  wouldnt fancy wondering around with 150 notes in my sky rocket after dark, squinting at a map on my phone.

This is my first walk on the wild side when the 'girl' had no tits. Hannah advertises as a TS but Im not sure if she is more of a TV, its all just semantics to me anyway. I found her attractive  with soft feminine features. Although as a caveat, whilst in missinonary looking down at her wether it was the light or the way her face sat, at times lady did look like a bit of a dude but I sometimes find this with even the most passable.

Instantly put at ease. No language barrier, so easy to chat to & have a bit of banter. Popped to toilet to wash cock as profile asks. Punt flowed naturally. Hannahs bottom only but her cute cock soon got hard after kissing & gropping, loves having her neck nuzzled & her nipples licked, sucked & gently bitten. OWO both ways, was able to not only take her meat in my mouth all the way to the hilt but also sucked in her two veg(shes not hung).

Rubber on & started of in missionary, can certainly take a pounding. Switched to cowgirl & got over the line, gizzing in the bag

Chat while I got dressed. A kiss & hug & I was on my way.

A positive for me.

Offline magnetico

Adding this to the transsexuals category....  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

Thanks Billy.

How would you rate her kissing?

How long was your booking?

Are her breasts developed at all?

I like your description of you giving her OWO, I love it when you can get it all the way in and then be able to tongue the balls simultaneously...they seem to like it too  :D.

Offline BILLY LIAR

Hi Winky,

Kissing ranged from the soft & sensual to DFK tongue wrestling.

Was there for the full hour.

No tits, completly flat chested.

"Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
I'ts a mixed up, muddled up shook up world
Except for Hannah
Ho Ho Ho Ho Hannah" Sorry Ray if your reading  :D

Offline timbucktwo

Good review Billy, she certainly looks like a really fuckable cute slut. From her twitter account seems like she is really horny and dirty. On my hotlist!

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers BL. TV is bad IMO, because without complete commitment they will never be properly feminine. From the pics you can see some slight facial and eyebrow thickening, masculine traits (to survive the battering we dish out to each other).

Luckily though, she looks to be committed to TS as says in her profile that she just started taking hormones (although just recently). That also means that her breasts will grow naturally and masculine traits should be halted.

Offline winkywanky

Billy, I hope you don't mind me hijacking your review thread a little.

Chaps...I have a crazy notion to do a MMTS meet with Hannah. She's up for it, and I have negotiated a favourable rate with her, be it for 60mins or (perhaps slightly better with two guys) 90mins.

I'm thinking of an evening meet, perhaps around 9pm, ranging from tonight, all the way up to Xmas Eve.

I've done one before with another T-girl (with ADF) and it was a lot of fun (see my/our review(s) ). Hannah is pretty full-on so I think it could work well.

Some basics:

Me: nigh-on 60 but very, very fit, slim-ish and pretty athletic. I'm straight (yeah, I know sees TSs  :rolleyes:) but you get my drift. No sexual contact between you and I as such, but an exception would be stuff like receiving a double BJ from Hannah. So I won't have a hissy fit if we clash swords briefly, but I probably won't shake hands with it  ;). I'm not shy with a TS and have a fairly full-on attitude on a punt, albeit sensual and not aggressively Dom.

You: age not particularly important, I don't particularly care what your sexuality is so long as your sexual attention is focused on Hannah (jointly with me or individually) and you don't bareback with WGs. You must be scrupulously clean as I am (freshly showered and have another quick one on arrival...I don't mind what aftershave you use  :D). Please don't be a fat, hairy, smelly dwarf (nothing against fat, hairy, smelly dwarves of course). I guess a similar attitude to mine, ideally a similar 'physicality' but not strictly necessary. Experienced with TSs a must really, to get full benefit.

Hannah is close to Finsbury Park Tube/Rail (5mins' walk) and possibly has nearby parking (I'm not sure on that).

In the first instance, reply with CV to: ... :lol: Drop me a PM if you're interested, or post here if you can't PM for some reason.

Yo-ho-ho!  :drinks:

Offline BILLY LIAR

Hope you find a punting buddy & I look forward to the review.

Unfortunately Im a lone ranger, although Tonto grows his hair long, removes all body hair & wears Agent Provocteur lingerie.

Hi ho Silver awaaay!!!

Offline winkywanky

Interesting what you say about Tonto, but take another look at the Lone Ranger  ;)

This is brilliant...very naughty lyrics too: External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 07:28:41 pm by winkywanky »

Offline winkywanky

Offline Gambitman92

I'm pretty open minded and have always been interested in seeing a ts. Part of the fantasy for me is for her to look like (or look better than) an actual woman, like TS Bella who looks more beautiful than the majority of women but she has a cock. Hannah to me just looks a bloke with a wig. But atleast you had fun.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BILLY LIAR

In fact Hannah would make a great sexy TS Tonto, feather headdress & pair of moccasins. Whilst suggestively stroking a dildo tomahawk(does such a thing exist?) If not why not!!!! Hmmmm

Offline winkywanky

Her totem pole is rather short, but all the cuter for it, IMO.

Offline winkywanky

She can take my scalp any time  ;)

Offline winkywanky

There have been suggestions that she rides her pony bareback, but who knows? Anything I do would be safe (apart from oral, with the usual attendant but low risk).

Offline winkywanky

Cheers BL. TV is bad IMO, because without complete commitment they will never be properly feminine. From the pics you can see some slight facial and eyebrow thickening, masculine traits (to survive the battering we dish out to each other).

Luckily though, she looks to be committed to TS as says in her profile that she just started taking hormones (although just recently). That also means that her breasts will grow naturally and masculine traits should be halted.

Hmmm, I see what you mean regarding femininity and female hormones, but beyond the purely physical traits the girl's intrinsic personality, mentality and attitude are very important too.

Hannah sounds like a very hot fuck, and having looked at many photos of her it becomes apparent to me that a little bit of eyeliner does make all the difference (I must stress that I'm no expert on girly make-up, and I was never a fan of The Cure). In photos where she has none she looks a little boyish, in photos where she has some she looks convincing to me. Yes, she has no tits, but her skin is totally smooth all over and to me she looks very cute.

I'm very much looking forward to getting in her knickers very soon.