Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X-riyaa-x Kingston town centre  (Read 714 times)

Grneyespops

External Link/Members Only
Booking 7/07/2017. Kingston.
Gents what can I say about this amazing girl.
Firstly all communication was excellent and done with the upmost of politeness.
Riyaa saw me on time, booked an hour with her, she met me at the door dressed in a white figure hugging dress, that made her sexy, curvy body stand out in all the right places.

I won't go into too much detail about my time spent with Riyaa apart from the fact that she is one of the prettiest and sexiest girls I have ever seen. Come to bed eyes, gorgeous sensual lips, of which I have first hand experience with, a body to die for to match her face.

Riyaa is very attentive, very intelligent, witty, sexy, supple and pliable and gives you attention like no other.

Gents treat her with the respect she deserves and she will give it back tenfold.

Can't wait to see her again and will do soon. Thank you my Indian princess for the best time I've had in years. You're an angel.

CaptainRoscoe

Registered today. Review posted today.

On the same day that the SP in question received a negative review earlier?

Seems legit.  :rolleyes:

sean70

External Link/Members Only
Booking 7/07/2017. Kingston.
Gents what can I say about this amazing girl.
Firstly all communication was excellent and done with the upmost of politeness.
Riyaa saw me on time, booked an hour with her, she met me at the door dressed in a white figure hugging dress, that made her sexy, curvy body stand out in all the right places.

I won't go into too much detail about my time spent with Riyaa apart from the fact that she is one of the prettiest and sexiest girls I have ever seen. Come to bed eyes, gorgeous sensual lips, of which I have first hand experience with, a body to die for to match her face.

Riyaa is very attentive, very intelligent, witty, sexy, supple and pliable and gives you attention like no other.

Gents treat her with the respect she deserves and she will give it back tenfold.

Can't wait to see her again and will do soon. Thank you my Indian princess for the best time I've had in years. You're an angel.

Another fluffy review from her pimp who I believe was banned by admin prior! OPs can see this review a mile off... "treat with respect" sounds like one of those AW reviews  :(

Offline Sinz

she is one of the prettiest and sexiest girls I have ever seen.

:bomb: :bomb:

Find elsewhere to tout

Offline Elsewhere

Find elsewhere to tout
But...but...I don't wanna be touted!!

Offline l4at

There'd be no reason to tout if she just provided a good service.  :unknown: