Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vfm edging expert  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Unistudent

Hi I have searched through the forum but I am yet to find a vfm edging expert in London. Any reccomendations?

edmay

Hi I have searched through the forum but I am yet to find a vfm edging expert in London. Any reccomendations?

Ellie rose. Lots of positive reviews

Offline Unistudent

Ellie rose. Lots of positive reviews

130ph is not vfm for a edging session imo

Lola bell used to do it for 70ph
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 11:01:44 am by Unistudent »

f1rework

You can try Francesca Harding on backpage, seems to be good at this altho also pricey (£100/30min)

Im looking for this service all the time too, but really difficult to find someone who really knows how to do it klixen-style at an affordable price!

mrhappypants

You can try Francesca Harding on backpage, seems to be good at this altho also pricey (£100/30min)

Im looking for this service all the time too, but really difficult to find someone who really knows how to do it klixen-style at an affordable price!

Made no easier by the fact that interested parties don't bother writing reviews.   :hi:

f1rework

One girl that has done really well in the past for me and is affordable is Kelly in Euston, you might want to check her out !
Ask her what you want and she can deliver.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

One girl that has done really well in the past for me and is affordable is Kelly in Euston, you might want to check her out !
Ask her what you want and she can deliver.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great recommendation...why don't you write a review of her...

f1rework

Good idea but it has been more than a year now last time I've seen her.. is that still relevent for a review?

Offline Tony_Red

You can do it for free and it's called having a wank. Albeit, a long one.

f1rework

You can do it for free and it's called having a wank. Albeit, a long one.

:D

Offline joe diddley

The best I've had for this (and I've had the likes of Maria of Edgware and Lola Bell) was 999Sarah999 (her AW name), Lola's erstwhile flatmate in Earl's Court. Sarah's profile is down, presumably because she is in Hungary but she has gone home and come back a couple of times, so keep an eye out. She may appear at some point in the future in a cheaply furnished flat near you.

One other option is Lithuanian Sandra who works out of Temple Fortune, just north of Golders Green (no AW profile but Gumtree or similar might turn her up). Both are around £60 an hour for naked massage and excellent HE. Saw Sandra about three years ago and Sarah about two years ago. A third option is Lucy blonde Pole in her 30s who works out of a TCM in Bromley, though she may well try and upsell you to FS. All three excellent at 'edging'. She's also damned hard to fix an appointment with as she only works a day or two a week.

f1rework

The best I've had for this (and I've had the likes of Maria of Edgware and Lola Bell) was 999Sarah999 (her AW name), Lola's erstwhile flatmate in Earl's Court. Sarah's profile is down, presumably because she is in Hungary but she has gone home and come back a couple of times, so keep an eye out. She may appear at some point in the future in a cheaply furnished flat near you.

One other option is Lithuanian Sandra who works out of Temple Fortune, just north of Golders Green (no AW profile but Gumtree or similar might turn her up). Both are around £60 an hour for naked massage and excellent HE. Saw Sandra about three years ago and Sarah about two years ago. A third option is Lucy blonde Pole in her 30s who works out of a TCM in Bromley, though she may well try and upsell you to FS. All three excellent at 'edging'. She's also damned hard to fix an appointment with as she only works a day or two a week.

Thanks a lot for the tips Joe, will definitely keep an eye out for 999Sarah999! Golders Green or Bromley are a little far for me as I'm near Liverpool Street but I'll try to go try it (and review :o). Closer to me there is the amazing Sensual Brigit by whom many swear, I know she can edge like a pro with her mouth but I dont know if she knows with her hands, I'll call her up and maybe give it a shot ! (I stopped doing OWO unfortunately since im a paranoid freak, oh god the things im missing out on..)