Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking vs Secret Benefits  (Read 1855 times)

Offline GoodLookinGuy

I've been debating subscribing to Seeking again however unlike previously there weren't really that many girls in my area really jumping out at me. I was looking at Secret Benefits and notice a few of the girls I'd known from Seeking had moved over to this site instead and on the whole there seemed to be more girls I'd be really interested in. However I went on once previously, bought the minimum amount of credits. Messaged a couple of girls, then thought I'd wait and just reply to messages so I'd only use credits on girls that were actually interested. I would often reply to a message, nothing that could be seen as rude, but then got no further reply. I was suspicious of some of the accounts. I saw a very pretty girl listed as Cardiff that was actually an influencer from Liverpool that I follow on Insta. I did have a couple of brief conversations but no meets from it. When I'd used the last of my credits I remember coming off the site feeling I'd been borderline scammed. However I'm debating giving it another go. With experience I'd only reply to girls with verified accounts, something I didn't really look at when I was last on there.

Anyone go much experience of this site in our area. Interested in hearing experiences and opinions if it's better or worse then seeking ?

Online southcoastpunter

have you done a search on here?

if you did you will see that it has been discussed before - there was a huge thread on it last year by one member who did a LOT of research and analysis of the site*. worth read rather than starting another, almost duplicate thread!!

From memory it was Vice Admiral who did the research and started the thread (apologies to VA if not him).

but that is not to say there aren't any gems on there. My current SB was on there before I met her on Seeking
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 11:56:24 am by southcoastpunter »

Online updownandaround

I've been debating subscribing to Seeking again however unlike previously there weren't really that many girls in my area really jumping out at me. I was looking at Secret Benefits and notice a few of the girls I'd known from Seeking had moved over to this site instead and on the whole there seemed to be more girls I'd be really interested in. However I went on once previously, bought the minimum amount of credits. Messaged a couple of girls, then thought I'd wait and just reply to messages so I'd only use credits on girls that were actually interested. I would often reply to a message, nothing that could be seen as rude, but then got no further reply. I was suspicious of some of the accounts. I saw a very pretty girl listed as Cardiff that was actually an influencer from Liverpool that I follow on Insta. I did have a couple of brief conversations but no meets from it. When I'd used the last of my credits I remember coming off the site feeling I'd been borderline scammed. However I'm debating giving it another go. With experience I'd only reply to girls with verified accounts, something I didn't really look at when I was last on there.

Anyone go much experience of this site in our area. Interested in hearing experiences and opinions if it's better or worse then seeking ?

I've had a couple of subs to Secret Benefits over the years and to me it doesn't feel legit. I did not get even similar results to those that I get on Seeking and the credits system just feels scammy and similar to the early days of online dating with things like AFF.

The only amusing thing about Secret Benefits are the "no makeup/no filters" introduction videos which are often truly horrific! Give it a go, YMMV.

Offline GoodLookinGuy

if you did you will see that it has been discussed before - there was a huge thread on it last year by one member who did a LOT of research and analysis of the site*. worth read rather than starting another, almost duplicate thread!!

From memory it was Vice Admiral who did the research and started the thread (apologies to VA if not him).

but that is not to say there aren't any gems on there. My current SB was on there before I met her on Seeking

I did think about that. However it's a very fluid thing. Sites change. What i would have said about Seeking 4 years ago would be different to what I'd say about it now. SB even in the last few months seems to be evolving. I see more girls on there now that used to be on Seeking. So I was really hoping for some up to date information.

Offline GoodLookinGuy

I've had a couple of subs to Secret Benefits over the years and to me it doesn't feel legit. I did not get even similar results to those that I get on Seeking and the credits system just feels scammy and similar to the early days of online dating with things like AFF.

The only amusing thing about Secret Benefits are the "no makeup/no filters" introduction videos which are often truly horrific! Give it a go, YMMV.

Yes, I love the verification videos. Does show what a difference a good filter/app/editing tool will do. Give you an idea of what you will wake up next to.

I think for the sake of 80 quid I might give it one more go.............Will report back.

Offline madmania

Yes, I love the verification videos. Does show what a difference a good filter/app/editing tool will do. Give you an idea of what you will wake up next to.

I think for the sake of 80 quid I might give it one more go.............Will report back.

Looking forward to hearing what you discover - I’m not quite disillusioned but I’m certainly disappointed with Seeking for Bristol at the moment. Just finished a month there and I can count on one hand the number of promising girls I’ve found, let alone ones which lead to quality meets. I doubt I’ll bother resubscribing, I’ll just work through the handful of girls I have at the moment and then call it quits!

Offline Danj89

On it as a.free member but I'm sure it's all bots as have had messaged from girls on it whose number I already have. I text when asking why they messaged on there and got responses saying they didn't showing me their sent messages. A few weeks ago I raised a ticket if the daily influx of messages I got were genuine with evidence. They didn't respond but since raising the ticket no new messages and before I used to get like 5 a day, they are just baiting you to subscribe
 Found a few girls insta and socials based off username and when messaging about an arrangement they are not serious about it even with verification vids. Had a meet set up with one and she blanked and another wanted payment upfront to prove I was genuine so seems to be a worse flake rate than seeking (if that was even possible)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 01:15:39 pm by Danj89 »

Offline Hantsolo

Paid once, complained about the number of fake messages and got a refund and my profile deleted. Have rejoined on a different email and a pretty blank profile just to see the verification videos and compare with anyone I meet on SA.

The videos are the only benefit of the site and as you and others have said, there sure are some differences!!!

Online updownandaround

Good luck!

Offline Pawgylove

Looking forward to hearing what you discover - I’m not quite disillusioned but I’m certainly disappointed with Seeking for Bristol at the moment. Just finished a month there and I can count on one hand the number of promising girls I’ve found, let alone ones which lead to quality meets. I doubt I’ll bother resubscribing, I’ll just work through the handful of girls I have at the moment and then call it quits!
I’m with you on that. My month finished a few days back and it’s been extremely underwhelming. Worse than 2 years ago, didn’t think that was possible

Offline Danj89

I'm surprised to hear this when I used to live in Wiltshire majority of my meets were bristol uni students and it used to be quite easy to get them to train it,meet at the pub have good vibes and back to mine for a ppm . To be fair though this was up to mid 2019.

Offline madmania

I'm surprised to hear this when I used to live in Wiltshire majority of my meets were bristol uni students and it used to be quite easy to get them to train it,meet at the pub have good vibes and back to mine for a ppm . To be fair though this was up to mid 2019.

A lot has changed in those 5 years it seems  :hi:  It’s not that there’s not anyone good out there, just the ratio of gems to wasters is heavily skewed.

Offline Pawgylove

Can see how it would be different 2019 as that was pre lockdown when most would have probably been up for meeting up, as opposed to online/selling content.
Most on seeking dont reply anyway, but there are also really nice ones who are down to earth

Offline Danj89

Like I haven't been premium for ages as I got a stable long term one who can accommodate. But still like seeing what is out there and in the last 2/3 weeks it seems to be popping but the flake rate is so high it's unreal. Had two M&Gs planned today both cancelled. Another one lined up for Monday but chat gone a bit static so not getting my hopes up .

Offline Pawgylove

Yeah, a few new ones popped up in the last week, but def dont renew for that, especially if you have a decent long term

Offline PunterSthompson

I joined up to secret benefits after reading a thread on here.
After joining up I decided to read a second thread. Wish I read it first.
I have set approx 20 replies to people who initially messaged me and heard nothing.
Completely ignored.
I complained (like someone above) and had some credits refunded.
But I thinks it’s a bit of a scam. Polite, succinct messages which got me everywhere on seeking but nowhere here.
It’s a big thumbs down from me. 

Online JoeFiddleSticks

I don't get that site.  I know some of the profiles are of real people but getting replies is almost impossible.  Occasionally on SA someone doesn't reply but on SB it seems 100 times worse.

Offline GoodLookinGuy

I think a lot are fake, the majority without a validation video. It also seems the site seems to generate fake messages from genuine accounts. Def something very shady with this site. The amount of times I received a message from someone that seemed keen, then sent a very inoffensive reply indicating I was interested, then got no further reply. Just all seemed odd.

Online southcoastpunter

did you ever read back as suggested to:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351124.0

lots and lots of comment and research there.

also as this is not a SW regional issue, i have moved this discussion to the national/general page for wider comment if anyone else wants to comment / add to it - but i would suggest that you read the previous thread first!

Offline ik8133

I took up Seeking's offer last year of a free hour, actually ended up getting a couple, had more success in that short spell of time, sending out messages with my WhatsApp number, than spending months on SB.