Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Contact for little_louise  (Read 2171 times)

Offline having_fun

Hi all does anyone have a contact number for "little_louise" from bristol ? I know she's working today but don't have a number for her to check a booking :(

External Link/Members Only

Will be posting a few reviews over the next few days and thanks for a really helpful site!

Offline rudolph hucker

Google 'Lil devil Donna ', there are any number of sites with her number showing, e.g. adultzone

Offline having_fun

I'm unfortunately in the same position as i was last month! And i can't seem to find any links for her :(
Would anyone that knows it be able to message me? I'd really appreciate it

Offline rudolph hucker

I managed to gleam these two snippets of information in about 1 minute.
Do you have a PC at all? Would it be easier for you if I called her/emailed her and got her number then I could PM you in turn?  :dash:

ElectroPop

Hi all does anyone have a contact number for "little_louise" from bristol ? I know she's working today but don't have a number for her to check a booking :(

Will be posting a few reviews over the next few days and thanks for a really helpful site!

How about a review?

Sometimes I am tempted for these affordable quickies, if the face and body is cute enough age does not matter.

Offline MajorPayne

Offline JimmySW

Offline MajorPayne

About a year and 4 months late ...................
Better late than never as they say.  :drinks: