Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco-Coco Southampton  (Read 1038 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7593359) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Olafs Tun

External Link/Members Only
Comes: By text and replied almost immediately, arranged for an hour with OWO and CIM with an hours notice.
Location: Newish apartment block built on the old Dell which is a 15 minute walk from Southampton central.
SP: definitely the girl in the photos and I’d say much prettier and her tits were a delight to get a hold of.
Price: £130 for the hour plus £10 OWO and £20 for CIM.

The Meet: This took place last week, I arrived 20 mins early and text to see if she could bring the appointment forward which she did. Once I arrived she text back with clear instructions to get to the apartment. Parking was easy enough.
Once in I handed the paperwork over and undressed and she done the same. Straight onto the bed and had a good 20 mins OWO to which I can confirm was very good and the obligatory CIM was given.
I then asked for a massage which was ok before she started to climb on for a body 2 body which got me hard again. On with the rubber and missionary, cowgirl and doggy to which I came in the bag.
10 mins left and a shower offered and taken. Out the door on the hour.
She says she’s here for another 2/3 weeks to which I will return.

Offline MrFritz

Thanks for the review. The profile says she considers herself a "real girl" which would indicate maybe she's post op. Any indication of this during the punt?

Offline Olafs Tun

Nothing at all mate, no Adams Apple or any visible signs

Online WingCommander

I saw her recently, and reviewed. Definitely not post-op, she's all woman.

Offline MrFritz

Thanks, Gents. Sounds like a good punt.