Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EstellaManch  (Read 846 times)

Offline BustaNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Avoid if you can, piss poor service. OWO was crap and wouldn't do doggy - I was too big apparently!! The pictures on her profile have been airbrushed to death, couldn't even tell if it was her.
I'll write a full review when I get the chance. In the meantime, save your money and look elsewhere.

Offline curry

Hidden feedback not normally a good sign

Shame this as normally the poles were known to be good service providers, however lately we seem to be seeing more and more of these EE girls (except Romanians who we know were crap anyway) who seem to be going to the negative bucket.

Offline Excalibur

I'm sure she is one of the Polish imports from Manchester, along with a bunch of her sisters all with hidden feedback. Advertised services rarely translate to actual delivery.

Offline BustaNut

Hidden feedback not normally a good sign

Shame this as normally the poles were known to be good service providers, however lately we seem to be seeing more and more of these EE girls (except Romanians who we know were crap anyway) who seem to be going to the negative bucket.

She was mentioned in the 'sexy switchers' group thread. They were supposed to be half decent. Her hidden feedback had me n two minds but in the end I decided to go for it. Small brain thinkng again, lol. Never mind, I'll put it down as toftt.