Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~Sexy Roxy - Birmingham  (Read 1677 times)

chasb61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ROXY

I’ve been punting in the Midlands for a while now and have always tended to stick to the tried and tested, to British girls and to those with good ratings or feedback – you can’t usually go too far wrong. Unfortunately I made a mistake here and as ever my little head ruled my big one. How often does that happen?

I have a penchant for petite blonde girls and a good friend of mine had recently had a wonderful experience with a Polish girl – it had gone well, service was great and he’s returned a number of times – and he’s seen other EE girls with mostly good success. So I thought – OK then, let’s give someone a try.

I had had a few girls in my hotlist so after a bit of toing and froing opted for Sexy Roxy. To be honest I found a lot of the EE girls sites to be very poor quality with poor typing, crap English and terrible “selfie” style photos? Don’t these girls realise that their profile is their “shop window”? I’m sure someone could make a career out of helping these girls with a bit of marketing. How many times have you seen “Nice and lovely Gentleman’s” – dearie me it gets tiring just reading this rubbish and her site is definitely in my top 10 worst ever!!! And she’s had new ratings which are obviously false – look at the times of those on 3rd March – really????

However – little head and big head and I was going to be in Birmingham – so what could go wrong?

I had sent a text asking about a meeting with and got a reply, albeit in pigeon (toed) English. Gave her a call and checked that French kissing, OWO and cim were all OK and she said “yes”  And so the arrangements were made at an apartment near the NIA and CityNites complex (is it OK to say the street?)

Didn’t ask me to call her when I got there and I thought that was weird based on previous appointments. So text again when I got there and waited and waited and text and text – I hate that! And it was 15 minutes after the agreed time that she replied!  Should have realised that this was going to be the level of customer service and left at that point. Arrived at the apartment and door buzzer for entry. Into a lift and the hall area – few apartments there so quiet knock on the door and then entered .

Went into a small cramped bedroom and gave the money over, given a towel and was asked “toilet”. Ye gods, if you want a conversation at all then don’t go here. And then the water was SCALDING – and no warning – so that wasn’t great. Back to the room and she was in small knickers and bra.

Well – I usually like to chill out for a bit with the girl but there’s none of that with Roxy. She’s straight into your pants and wanting to wank you off – I thought service like this had disappeared years ago – but no its alive and well. Told her to stop and that I want French kissing and here’s where the fun really starts – she doesn’t do it!! Even though I asked on my text and it says on here profile – and – she stinks of fags. Similarly she doesn’t do OWO which I specifically requested – it was covered. And no cim!  So that was crap.

Then she stands and takes her panties and bra off and to be honest I don’t know if the pictures of her are a bit old but she seems to be in the wrong proportions with fat legs and very small boobs, well 2 fried eggs on an ironing board perhaps – I can’t quite put my finger on it (hahaha) but she looks “squished” – Photoshop maybe? She laid on the bed and spread her legs which were distinctly “stubbly” and then that was the last straw – as I went towards her pussy there was a “weird” smell coming from her vagina – not fishy or cheesy but something stale smelling. Maybe it was the smell of condoms/latex/lube?

At this point I had had enough and so just laid back and wanked til I came onto a towel (sorry if you were the next guy in with the cummy towel)

Got dressed and left, paid for an hour and left after 20 minutes – I sent her a text afterwards saying that I wasn’t happy – no reply. I kind of felt she was working on a get you in get you out basis and that behind the scenes was some form of control coz she kept looking at her  phone and I’m sure sent the occasional text.

On the way home I stopped at a McDonalds to wash my mouth out as I could still taste that stale yuk!! McDonalds loo soap tasted better! I wish I could have aired my clothes to get rid of the smoky smell of the apartment.

In Summary:

Positive – the bathroom was clean and tidy

Negative – did not do as advertised or asked, doesn’t shower in between appointments, has some personal odour issues, oh and stubbly pussy and legs,  very production line approach, cannot speak English.

Ah well – back to the decent profiles, ratings and good reports.

This one – avoid!!!

Offline curry

A little bit of homework would have saved you a lot of time and money. She has two previous on here all for the London area and one of them is a neg.

Shame that as normally polish girls are pretty good. PM me if you want some real service with a EE girl.

I think she may be romanian dressed as polish a lot of that happens on AW despite others telling you it doesnt.

Offline BustaNut

Thanks for the heads up mate. I hope you fare better with your next one!!

chasb61

I searched on "sexy roxy" but not on the profile number?

How can there be 2 profiles with different names and the same profile number? Don't adultwork ban and delete for that? Should I complain to them?

Offline JJJ

chasb61 thanks for your review. Providing we saw the same girl I had a completely different experience.  Saw her last year at same place has you've described slightly chubby legs, no tits blonde tied back hair, tongue piercing?  Pretty..ish face?

Understand what your saying about showering between clients, but in all honesty a good proportion of these EE girls are extremely busy on certain days and probably don't get the time too for every punter.  One occasion I ran over time and this girl ran into the ensuite while I was getting dressed.  Saw her get soapy water and wash her bits and bobs over the sink.  Dried herself off with a towel, sprayed perfume and brushed her hair. Done within 3mins.  Has I was leaving I was thinking to myself that's what she did before I got there as well

chasb61

Sounds like the same "Roxy" although who knows with all the dodgy profiles.
 Chubby legs and no tits is right but there was no ensuite there and only a bathroom - and I reckon you were lucky she washed  :vomit:

And maybe she is a Romanian if she's usually got dark hair? How the he'll do you ever know?

Offline JJJ

Apologies for the confusion when I was referring to a WG I saw washing her bit over the sink it wasn't Roxy.  I should stop writing comments in a rush.  It was another WG I saw do that.  Think we did see the same girl and yes she doesn't have an ensuite

When I saw Roxy she allowed fk and owo, didn't notice any poor hygiene issues either.  This just goes to show a decent punter depends on a whole number of different things, ie WG's schedule, attraction to you etc

Example saw Blond Samantha a few weeks ago and imo it was awful, one of the worst punts I've had.  However there is very good fb of her on site.  She literally works round the corner from Roxy
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 04:45:45 pm by JJJ »

chasb61

I assume you mean a decent "punt" not punter?

And I don't think a wg cares too much about whether they are attracted to you?

But we are agreed she's got blonde hair, chubby legs and no tits???

And how long ago did you see her?

Offline JJJ

I assume you mean a decent "punt" not punter?

And I don't think a wg cares too much about whether they are attracted to you?

But we are agreed she's got blonde hair, chubby legs and no tits???

And how long ago did you see her?

Yep I did mean punt :dash:

Agree to disagree on the attraction front then

Yep agree on hair, legs and tits