Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton - Raquell  (Read 2707 times)

fos

This girl keeps tempting me and although her likes list is scant, her feedback is increasing.
Anybody seen her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

Suspected AdultWork Scams, make of it what you wish

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+447934838492
Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

My profile on AW has been deleted again  :angry: :angry: :angry:
I am not registered and do not want to be registered on the AW.
Please report it to the Administrator AW because the e-mails is not responding.
Thanks

Offline curry

I have not seen her myself however a punting friend of mine has many times. He swears by her and says she is VFM. The verification picture seems to match the other pictures in the non private gallery.  :unknown:

Redster69

fos

Phoned her and asked if she charged extra for anything.
£10 for kissing and £30 for OWO, so I tried one of the Polish girls off Penn Road.

Gorgeous girl £90 no extras charges.
Made the booking by phone and AW then this morning found she had moved to Swindon. :dash:

So it this location a base with constantly changing Polish girls?
Two more have appeared on AW as if to take the places.
Any body have any experience?

Offline Midsman2014

This is my first post and I've found the forum useful lately so I thought I better actually give something back rather than just taking... I've seen quite a few girls around the Midlands so hopefully I can be helpful.

Anyway, I have seen Raquel (Would be late spring time I think) in Wolverhampton.

She is completely real, looks just like the pictures, gives an excellent service, she was in a decent house in an area that's not too bad... you won't go wrong with her and I recommend completely.

Dodo

This is my first post and I've found the forum useful lately so I thought I better actually give something back rather than just taking... I've seen quite a few girls around the Midlands so hopefully I can be helpful.

Anyway, I have seen Raquel (Would be late spring time I think) in Wolverhampton.

She is completely real, looks just like the pictures, gives an excellent service, she was in a decent house in an area that's not too bad... you won't go wrong with her and I recommend completely.
Welcome Midsman. What side of Wolv is she?

Offline Midsman2014

Thank you for the welcome... she was not far from Dunstall Park when I saw her.

Offline Stealthy

Hi Midsman2014,

Would b great of you could post up a review of her and any other girls youve seen- it stops other people from getting ripped off and helps people get good punts!

cheers!  :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi Midsman2014,

Would b great of you could post up a review of her and any other girls youve seen- it stops other people from getting ripped off and helps people get good punts!

cheers!  :drinks:

Agreed. Alternatively, if you are unable to submit a review, leave a 2~3 line feedback on each of the girls that you have seen.

Offline jammiedodger1

for once the verification pic isn't direct from the chamber of horrors  :thumbsup:

fos

Oh rats!
I have bottled and booked with someone else.

Offline Midsman2014

Agreed. Alternatively, if you are unable to submit a review, leave a 2~3 line feedback on each of the girls that you have seen.

Sorry folks been a bit busy to log in much last few days - No worries I'll do the run down of the girls I've seen... I'll do an adultwork search and see which ones are still around.

rogerem

Having been warned off another WG, I phoned Raquell.
£90 for 1 hour
£30 for OWO
£10 kissing
£10 licking

I gave up after this - it was beginning to sound like Ryanair's cheap flights.

Offline JJJ

Saw her last year too, place was a bit dodgy for my liking.  She's moved to Bradmore now which is a better location imo

Very pretty girl with great skin and a fantastic body, perfect ass and tits.  Excellent attitude, she really is a sweety.  If ur not fussed about owo, kissing then I would highly recommend her.  Oral was good even thou covered and every position possible, no complaints from her either

Frenchy4012

Having been warned off another WG, I phoned Raquell.
£90 for 1 hour
£30 for OWO
£10 kissing
£10 licking

I gave up after this - it was beginning to sound like Ryanair's cheap flights.

That's not a cheap shag with them extras.