Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Central birmingham  (Read 2672 times)

Offline johnsheppard99

Im going to be in Central Birmingham near the city center next week, near the Chinese quarter and Bullring.
Due to various reasons, its looking like all my plans for the weekend are falling apart, but hotel is already paid for so will still be going.

I can't seem to find any information, or recommendations for any girls in that immediate area..seen lots of info for other parts of birmingham, and if you have a car etc, but i'll be on foot so only able to travel around the area.
Looking for someone young, relatively cheap and preferably able to come to my hotel if they aren't very close by, but most importantly reliable and won't let me down if anyone has suggestions?

Most of the ones ive messaged on AW already have either not opened the messages, already moved towns, or deleted profiles!

Offline GingerNuts

Have you considered the possibility you won't be able to get a WG into your hotel room?

Offline johnsheppard99

Have you considered the possibility you won't be able to get a WG into your hotel room?

Why not? Never had problems before if they don't make it too blatantly obvious? I usually meet around the corner outside and walk in with them, whos to say they aren't a girlfriend?

Offline GingerNuts

Why not? Never had problems before if they don't make it too blatantly obvious? I usually meet around the corner outside and walk in with them, whos to say they aren't a girlfriend?

Have COVID-19 and all the restrictions in place passed you by?

It varies but some hotels are very serious about making sure only registered guests are using the rooms.

Offline tesla

Have COVID-19 and all the restrictions in place passed you by?

It varies but some hotels are very serious about making sure only registered guests are using the rooms.

some hotel are making everyone sign a covid form on entry, some are not allowing non residents, depends on the hotel and size etc I expect, if there is no room for social distancing then expect tighter controls

Offline James

Some hotels don't have receptions. Can you ask work to choose a certain one. Also hotels don't check for id, so you can register a girl under fake name and tell her if any questions give this name etc
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Online pbrown355

Are you only looking for an outcall or are you looking for incalls as well

Offline JontyR

Genuine question, have you got any mobility difficulties. The only reason I ask is that I note most of your reviews are in London. By comparison Brum central isn’t particularly vast and there’ll be a load of offerings within a 20 minute walk. A lot of flat hirers use flat whilst not right in the centre will be walkable.

Offline alpharius

Buses and taxis are fairly cheap in Birmingham. Jewelry Quarter should have plenty on offer?

Online Spurt

Yes you can cover most of the centre on a 20 minute walk.

Always useful to have plans b and c.

Erotic studio is pretty good.

Offline wannabe

If you're happy with a FBSM, and don't mind walking for 10 or 15 mins (from New Street Station) I would recommend either Lola Bell External Link/Members Only or Vicky Toria External Link/Members Only

Both Hungarian, both currently working I think. Lola Bell probably would be my first choice, but Vicky is a close second.

They're the only SPs I've seen in Brum in recent years, so I can't recommend any full service providers.

Offline johnsheppard99

Genuine question, have you got any mobility difficulties. The only reason I ask is that I note most of your reviews are in London. By comparison Brum central isn’t particularly vast and there’ll be a load of offerings within a 20 minute walk. A lot of flat hirers use flat whilst not right in the centre will be walkable.

Nope no mobility issues, though ive heard its not that safe, as with any major city, to be walking around alone in the evenings especially to more dodgy areas.
The funny thing is, im actually in South Wales, but do most of my punting when im away such as London as I don't find the girls around here reliable enough :D
I know London quite well though, and with their ease of transport im more confident in travelling around, Birmingham not so much and don't fancy being cornered down a dark alley by accident with no idea where to escape too.

If you're happy with a FBSM, and don't mind walking for 10 or 15 mins (from New Street Station) I would recommend either Lola Bell External Link/Members Only or Vicky Toria External Link/Members Only

Both Hungarian, both currently working I think. Lola Bell probably would be my first choice, but Vicky is a close second.

They're the only SPs I've seen in Brum in recent years, so I can't recommend any full service providers.

I actually saw Lola Bell years ago, and im talking many years ago now (2012 and 2013 according to AW), when she was working in London and did full service. Good times. Then she moved to Birmingham and switched to massage only.

Offline JontyR

Nope no mobility issues, though ive heard its not that safe, as with any major city, to be walking around alone in the evenings especially to more dodgy areas.

I know London quite well though, and with their ease of transport im more confident in travelling around, Birmingham not so much and don't fancy being cornered down a dark alley by accident with no idea where to escape too.

I understand the concern but I don't think its particularly warranted here - your own turf feels safer. The areas on the periphery of the towns in the rest of the West Mids may be dodgier but those on the centre of Brum much less so as the new developments have taken over. Have a look around on google street view. Anything that lists a district centre - yeah, you wouldn't want to walk there.

Offline SalmonJunkie

Maybe try someone like:

External Link/Members Only

Not too expensive, from memory works at or near the green branded hotel opposite the stuck up pub, which is a pretty safe area.

Offline alibirmingham

Maybe try someone like:

Not too expensive, from memory works at or near the green branded hotel opposite the stuck up pub, which is a pretty safe area.

Not sure about that one. Last 3 reviews are 2 neutral and 1 neg. however her mate who works from the same flat may be a better choice. 12 reviews with 10 pos 2 neutral and no negs.

But safe area is debatable. Dark secluded entrance to the high rise and previous reviews of wg’s who work from that flat say POSs doggy characters hang out around the entrance etc. I’ve seen some myself on a couple of punts so can testify to that although that was around 6/7pm
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 11:26:28 pm by alibirmingham »