Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield Quickie  (Read 1804 times)

Offline scott1601

Any thoughts on the best place for a quickie in or around Sheffield? Been to Unit8 but want opinions vs others in Sheffield

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've seen recommendations for Paradise Studios, that have a reasonably priced quickie rate, reviews are mixed, but the girls are said to be stunning. GFE of course, but you could be waiting, and it might add a bit of time on. Honeypot, is generally decent, but has older women, City Sauna, mixed again, but mainly larger ladies.

Massive list here, I think it covers all parlours:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Perrier

I've normally been well served by GFE when I'm in the area - but last time I was there, they had 3 available & none were even close to good looking IMHO, so for the first time in my life, I walked - I went just down the road to Diplomat where there was a much better selection - albeit the one I picked spoke next to no english - but fine with me

Into the room & she quickly dropped to her knees - after a good while we had a decent shag - followed by a COB had job.

Her english was so poor she had to hold up 4 fingers then 5 to communicate that I owed her £45 for the ½ hour - she was tidy looking though  :thumbsup: