Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabella Rose of Surrey  (Read 1120 times)

Ben4454

This girl made a bid on my reverse booking for a meet tonight at 9.30pm. Initially communications were good. Meeting time arranged. I said to her that I require a phone conversation before we go ahead with the booking. This is a basic security measure that I have in place to ensure I am meeting the woman in question. I asked her when was best to call and we arranged between 2 and 3.

This is where it all went pear shaped. This is an example of the comms which happened throughout the day

Me: Are you free to talk in 10 minutes?
Her: just driving can I text when free?
Me: Sure (Long amount of time had passed)
Her: can I text when free?
Me: Sure
Her: Free now briefly

I then phone her but it goes straight to the answer machine.

I assume maybe she may have been held up by something so I let about 10 minutes pass before phoning her one more time.

Again - phone goes straight to answer machine.

Her: Sorry visiting my mum in hospital today so can't talk now. Shall I text when leaving sorry xx

Considered cutting it off as I was just being mucked around all day but gave her the benefit of the doubt and waited.

Me: No problem.

Her: (After an hour had passed) Might be 40 minutes......

I then never heard back from her again.....

As you can see a complete time waste of a day. I think surely she must have had 1 minute to spare in her entire day but decided to just mess me about instead. She has good feedback but I do not care how good looking she is - my time is precious and I punt to suit me and not the working girl so decided to end the booking. Felt bad as I had a lot of genuine offers but did not want to double book as I know how annoying it is when someone cancels last minute for a regular.

As I now could no longer punt due to a waste of a day, decided to spend the money on a big present for my family. So the day was not all wasted. So just a warning if you decide to book her that she might mess you about like she did to me.

Ben.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline latecomer

Thanks for the warning - and she charges £250 an hour!!