Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monica of Annabellas Milton Keynes  (Read 968 times)

vt

Saw Monica the other day...

Gorgeous looking EE girl in her mid-20s with smooth tanned olive skin, dark blonde highlighted hair, natural boobs and slim, but shapely rear and thighs, very tidy. She has quite a look of Billie Piper about her, if you have a Belle de Jour fantasy...

External Link/Members Only

Good English skills and open, honest communication.

Her welcome was cheerful and warm and she does have a cheeky smile and way about her, but her service just wasn't intimate enough for me.

She did some lip-kisses, but nothing lingering or open-mouthed, she turned her head away a couple of times, so definitely no FK as per her menu. She used too much lube and has a habit of putting her hand down there and squeezing your cock between her fingers to give the friction that the over-lubed pussy won't provide. I moved it away a couple of times, but it kept straying back and as a result I couldn't get the rhythm or depth of thrust going in mish, even though she was willing me on with dirty talk.

CIM is not available, of course it's not on her menu. She said she finds the thought disgusting, though she's never tried it, but she might do it for a man she married, which is all refreshingly honest, but a bit off-putting to hear that she hates cum that much when she's in this job.

She could have been a positive with her gorgeous looks and general openness & friendliness, just the intimacy and passion lacking somewhat makes me mark her down as neutral. I was tired that day, maybe another day with more rampant energy she would respond more passionately and I wouldn't be so easily put off.

Positives: very attractive, friendly, open, honest, dirty talk

Negatives: no FK, too much lube, lacking intimacy & real passion

vt

Aaagh, my Billie Piper link has been nobbled...try this instead...

Offline akauya

Sorry to read it wasn't an good punt VT. It's annoying when some of those hot looking girls rely simply on their looks to get punters and put little effort in their service.

I looked at her reviews linked to PN from that website and they seem to have been written by teddy bears. Lots of cuddling and talking about things etc. :D

vt

Sorry to read it wasn't an good punt VT. It's annoying when some of those hot looking girls rely simply on their looks to get punters and put little effort in their service.

I looked at her reviews linked to PN from that website and they seem to have been written by teddy bears. Lots of cuddling and talking about things etc. :D

It's not that she put little effort in as much as didn't really let herself get involved. A shame as I had met her before at LMP, one of the best-looking girls there, so fancied her a lot and had some nice sessions with her with a little bit of open-mouth kissing at times. I was hoping to get more intimacy & passion on a 1-2-1, but it seemed like she gave me less...which is where most of my disappointment stems from.

If I had been in a fitter, hornier state, her gorgeous looks and the considerable effort she put in might have been enough...she is a beautiful, charming and essentially good girl.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 02:39:11 pm by vt »

Offline peter_bungee

Iv already posted this but all my experiences at hod annabellas have been the same, girls showing little enthusiasm, not offering services listed and cutting time

You should really stick to indis where I never have this problem

vt

I agree, IME indies don't seem to book back-to-back, so you're not getting time-cutting and rushed out.

I only lost a couple of mins at either end on this booking.

Monica is still a sound choice at the Phoenix Club as Sidney where she seems to thrive on the party atmosphere and let go more, as well as being one of the most attractive girls there...she would have got a positive for when I have met her at its previous incarnation as LMP...so much that I wanted a 1-2-1 with her...I'll definitely look forward to meeting her at Phoenix again.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 01:07:20 pm by vt »