Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Garden of Eden  (Read 2008 times)

Biddy

Is in Fareham believe it or not!
It looks like an interesting set up anyone been here?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am planning a punt with Foxy Fearn in a couple of weeks and wondered if anyone had any info.

Offline Davede

Ive had these in my hot list but everything is covered no owo and top money to
I expect they do make up for it in other ways tho

you could get miss bella and hayley for the same money

Just my thoughts

Biddy

Hi Iain
I know everything is covered but I can't resist the fuller figure shall we say.
I do have Hayley and Miss Bella on my hotlist, but I have some time constraints on this occasion so I cannot travel to Fratton to see Hayley and Miss Bella doesn't see anyone before 10am.
If Fearn is busy I am planning to give Miss_Tery a call and use the difference to request "A levels"
I will post a review and let everyone know how it went.

Cheers

Andy

Offline tel_house

Hi Iain
I know everything is covered but I can't resist the fuller figure shall we say.
I do have Hayley and Miss Bella on my hotlist, but I have some time constraints on this occasion so I cannot travel to Fratton to see Hayley and Miss Bella doesn't see anyone before 10am.
If Fearn is busy I am planning to give Miss_Tery a call and use the difference to request "A levels"
I will post a review and let everyone know how it went.

Cheers

Andy

I had a look at The Garden of Eden, Delicious-Delights was what brought them to my attention but with a poor likes list (OWO is an absolute for me) and high cost, its not for me. I expect they provide a poor service and poor VFM.

You will get a much better service from Hayley Bella and Tery and good VFM IMHO. I've seen all 3 more than once and also in various combinations.

My latest review, of Tery, is here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42922.0

I look forward to your review

TH

Offline nigel4498

I am sure you are 100% right there T-h.
They all bid on an RB I had running awhile back, my tastes are really vanilla but they even didn't appeal to me as the do look poor VFM.
I haven't tried Hayley yet but she is top of my hotlist for January.

Offline tel_house

I'm certain you wont be disappointed Nigel, Hayley is very versatile. I'm sure you will get a very good GFE see her blog of 15/1/14 where she says, "My 1-2-1 sessions are usually much more vanilla and of the 'girl friend experience' variety, unless we agree something in advance." As you can probably tell from my reviews I always "agree something in advance"!

In the blog she also mentions her January sale it was £20 off a 1 hour booking from memory, you may be lucky and she will do again next year. But don't forget to book early as she gets busy.

TH.