Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlours in Cardiff  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Fisherman

Coming out of punting hibernation.

Going to be in Cardiff tomorrow but with a fluid day so not really able to book an indie

Any recommendations from the parlours in Cardiff , have looked but can’t find any recent intel even pre COVID.

Thanks for any help

Offline tigerbiker

There used to be one at the top end of Crwys Road - I have not used a parlour for a few years. Not sure if it is still there. It was called A1 or something like that.

Online Dan Dastardly

There used to be one at the top end of Crwys Road - I have not used a parlour for a few years. Not sure if it is still there. It was called A1 or something like that.
Not sure that’s open any more, I think the ambassador suite in city road may still be open. one in Woodville rd ?

Offline walshy101

Angels on Broadway
Ambassador city road
Mayfair woodville road
First choice Whitchurch road

There was one in Cardiff bay not sure if it’s still open or what it’s called

Can’t comment on what The best one would be or quality of girls

Offline Trpy

Angels on Broadway
Ambassador city road
Mayfair woodville road
First choice Whitchurch road

There was one in Cardiff bay not sure if it’s still open or what it’s called

Can’t comment on what The best one would be or quality of girls

Ambassador is still functional

I would forget Angels on Broadway.   A complete tip  :scare:

The one in the Bay has gone.  That girl used to work there who squirted like the Tivoli Fountain - forget her name

Offline Xorcyst

Been to Ambassadors and Mayfair. Pickings were slim and really not my type. Looking to check out First Choice maybe later on, will update.

Offline Fisherman

Thanks for the tips Gents

Popped into Ambassadors on Sunday. The choice did nothing for me so decide to keep my money

Offline notcalledchris

Ambassadors is the only one I've visited and I never received returned because service was poor.  If I am unable to make a prebooking in Cardiff these days I'd go for an oily wank at one of the massage places rather than risk a parlour, although I fully appreciate that sometimes only a fuck will hit the spot