Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Becky Sexy Girl - Dartford. TOFTT Awful.  (Read 2402 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6640085) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Delayedejaculation

I should have walked but I was horny so went through with it anyway.

Price: 30 mins for £70 (stayed for 10)
Girl: NOTHING LIKE THE PHOTOS - face like a slapped arse, body looks nothing like the photos. She was in a fluffy dressing gown, hair not done, just looked like she rolled out of bed. Rom girls are at least supposed to be something to look at, she wasn't.
Room: There were some wet spots on the bedsheets  :scare:

Deed: Just awful - fucked her for about 5 minutes, she's just telling me to cum, trying to rush me. In the end I get us to stop and just jack off over her tits. I cum and leave. Bearing in mind we're only 10 minutes in at this point, she's literally rushing me out the door.

DO NOT VISIT THIS GIRL.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 10:44:08 pm by daviemac »

Offline PilotMan

Is that the correct link? Thumbnails show a man and a cock. Link says member no longer active.

External Link/Members Only I think is the correct link.

Unless you've got some other alter ego 🤪

« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 10:32:39 pm by PilotMan »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
Is that the correct link? Thumbnails show a man and a cock.

:lol: :lol:

Deleted the wrong index  :drinks:

Offline Delayedejaculation

Is that the correct link? Thumbnails show a man and a cock. Link says member no longer active.

External Link/Members Only I think is the correct link.

Unless you've got some other alter ego 🤪

My bad

Offline Bornslippy

Famous first sentence....I should have walked......yes you should have  :dash:

Offline MrMatrix

What a shame it ws such a shit punt. Fab looking body, but lets be honest you could get anyone as the OP says. I've been tempted to book this lass but your review has warned me away. Many thanks OP and thanks for the review :hi:

And yet she has 108 positives on AW. I know you cant  rely on this but even so its a heavy weighting :hi:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 11:59:42 am by MrMatrix »