Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe e - Cambridge  (Read 1078 times)

10 review(s) for chloe e (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Bob1987654322

External Link/Members Only

Met at a on ibis hotel near the station

She is the girl in the photos but they are at least 5 years and a good two stones ago.

5 years and 2 stones have not been kind to her and I should have walked but I didn't.

Average owo and a lack luster performance after that.

I was expecting to meet a mid 20's  tight fit girl as per her pics but I met a flabby uninterested 30 something woman.

I wouldn't go back

Offline Bornslippy

Thanks for the review. Shame she promotes herself with historical images. I would have walked no questions asked. but thanks to your review at least we know not to bother. Annoys the fuck out of me when the images on the profile are years old... imagine how these whores would feel if we had to show them our images before a meet and picked photos from 10 years ago.....or better still, some hunky catalogue model.....catching a frisbee

Offline CockMonster

Was just about to visit this one but your review has saved me the bother - many thanks.  :drinks:

Don't understand why these girls don't just pay to get decent photos made - for sure they'd get much more business (and a lot less aggro and walks) if they put up more representative recent pics - even is less flattering than the youthful ones!  One Brazilian SP I visited told me that after she got some pro pics made (without over the top photoshop) her profits went through the roof despite being many years older than original pics.

A lot of them claim punters are turned off by pro pics (certainly true with the Sunbury Russian jokers), but I really think they are just deluding themselves that they are doing the right thing when really they are just saving a few pennies and losing £s...

Chloe if you're reading this, get some decent recent pics put up and many more like me will actually visit...