Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx MissBlondie 90 xx - Norwich  (Read 1212 times)

9 review(s) for xxmissblondie90xx (1 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline J.perdy

Gents, apologies in advance for the delay in review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rate: 1-hour/£100
Location: her in-call / tidey, but lived in end terrace home.  Entered via typical open door, welcome in with her in cute attire and robe.

Mood: Attitude was great, I was awkwardly nervous...no idea why, made it weird, but she eased the nerves.

Requested OWO and a-levels.

Communication: Simple, via e-mail.  I was nervous initially as the number wasn’t shared with me.  Started journey and received text.

Appearance: As seen in photos.  Slender build, slight tummy...not off putting to me.

Attitude: Decent, as hou’ll See I didn’t help punt with my nervousness.

I believe she enjoyed the date as much as possible considering my awkward nervousness. Overall decet meet, started with OWO with slight hesitation but I was there for one thing really wasn’t bothered.  Fingered her a bit with no issues or resistance.  No clock watching. After a short while, asked for rear entry.  Banged away for a while with her legs over my shoulders...shot the load and departed after 20-30 minutes.

I would imagine my nerves were a challenge for her, but I had an excellent time. I would  return knowing the VFM in services provided. No extras which is nice to see.  OWO was lackluster, but in the moment I had one thing in mind...and she obliged.

I wasn’t rushed out the door...I was being weird and thought it best to depart. 

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 10:33:02 pm by J.perdy »

Offline PeteSmyth

Reads more like a 'positive' to me, rather than a 'neutral'?  :unknown:

You paid for an hour - but left after 20-30 mins?! :dash:

Offline J.perdy

I agree, there was nothing that she did.  Really not sure why I was so nervous.  I left early due to it being awkward...100% my own doing.  I’ll update as she delivered well and had a great attitude while I was nervous.

Offline PleadInsanity

I agree sounds like a positive. Nerves can do some funny things, take all the smart comments away and remove the ability to have a normal chat. If your ever in that situation again with half hour left to spare just ask if she would give you a massage or make you a cup of tea :thumbsup:

Offline J.perdy

Thanks for insight, a massage would’ve been nice in hindsight.  I can’t change to positive, maybe admin could hook me up. 

Offline socks

Thanks for insight, a massage would’ve been nice in hindsight.  I can’t change to positive, maybe admin could hook me up.
done mate, i'm not admin though!

Offline J.perdy

Thanks Socks, no idea how you did it...but much appreciated  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: