Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posh Courtesan-Sudbury  (Read 1005 times)

5 review(s) for The Lady Victoria  (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Firey redhead

Another review form my experiences during the last two years.

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Poisitve
The commas leading up to the meet were good with adult work email used first and then What's app building up to the day. Clear directions given.

Location - Neutral
A residential house along a busy road in Sudbury. There was on the road parking nearby but you did have the feeling that people were aware of what might be going on. Certainly a curtain twitched a few times over the road!! House its self was ok though main bedroom had seen better days. Bed it's self was fine.

Appearance - Neutral
Profile states age is 39 but I would guess she was in her 40s. A Milf who in her prime was very attractive but those days have passed and the cracks had appeared. I certainly wouldn't say she has been beasted by her personal trainer recently! Definitely a tummy appearing. Also had an old tattoo that was more of a put off than a turn on. Started the meet in regular clothes before finally stripping down later.

Personality - Negative
Let's make this clear, it's not that her personality isn't nice or friendly. It's that's the way she carried out this meet and I think how she likes to do business just made me feel awkward. She likes to chat to get to know you first. So the first 15/20 minutes of the meeting was he chatting to me about herself as she got through a couple of glasses and a fag or two. Now I don't mind a little getting to know you chat but telling me your daughters school history and all all about your past is just too much! I'm sorry but to be honest I don't care! I felt like her counsellor and to be honest it was a bit of a turn off. As was the smoking!

Meeting - Neutral
The sex it's self was fine but I'll come onto that in a minute. After my 20 minute intro we went upstairs and I was asked to undress-no shower on offer. She then started to undress before nipping off for what was at least 5 minutes. Was very strange being left while she went and did some things. When she finally came back she stripped to her underwear and the meet began. I had decided to try tie and tease and this part was good. She claims to always have restraints on the bed and her range of objects to use was good though she did disappear again during the meet to get ice. Once that part was finished she began some oral which was pleasing and got me in the mood. I returned the favour before she jumped on top for sex. This part felt a little rushed as she bounced quickly in an attempt to get me finished. Once I got her to move in a way that pleased me we did come to a good ending and that was that. Not much chat afterwards and agin no offer of a shower!

Conclusion
The reason for the judgement was if your paying £150 for an hour you expect an hour of fun and to feel a bit like a superstar. Instead I felt like I was there to support a women whose glory days were behind her and she needs the money to pay for her daughters posh school! I was there for over an hour but the meet it's self wasn't much longer than 40 minutes and it was clear that once I had cum we were done. Not surprising she doesn't offer 30 minute meets! Left feeling slightly ripped off despite the fact that the sex part was good. Have no idea what she disappeared to do just before the meet-possibly much Dutch courage?!
If you want a milf and have plentry of spare cash then go ahead! I won't be returning.

Offline Students Notebook

Another clear and precise review from you, for which I ( we all ) thank you.

She once bid on a RB I placed and I accepted, only to be saved at the last minute when she cried off as her partner was going abroad for 6 months and she wanted

to spend the time with him. Another bullet dodged !!!

S.N.

Offline rockgod21

Interesting. I saw her a few times about a year ago and would confirm everything the reviewer says but equally I came away with a completely different feeling about the meet. I enjoyed the chat and getting to know each other session as it built a rappor between us and meant I was more confident in asking for what I wanted later. I found her to be willing, engaged and encouraging during the sexual encounter, in fact as described in her field reports on AW.
I've certainly had far worse punts with EE girls and others in the past.
I guess it is all depends on what you are looking for, if it's a quick pump and dump then go elsewhere, if you want to have and encounter that feels much more natural then Posh isn't a bad choice. Just don't expect it to be like going to a brothel or a younger girl who might be running to a timetable.

Offline Foxtail17

Another clear and precise review from you, for which I ( we all ) thank you.

She once bid on a RB I placed and I accepted, only to be saved at the last minute when she cried off as her partner was going abroad for 6 months and she wanted

to spend the time with him. Another bullet dodged !!!

S.N.

She bid on a reverse booking of mine too. I changed the time a little to help her but on the day when I texted to confirm she had got the wrong day and was away for the day. Won’t be bothering again.

Neither will I. She sounds hopeless.

Any sign of Tina who was in Ipswich ?

S.N.

Offline Bogof60

Who is this Tina SN ?
Not Tina 2 or 3 or 6 or 7 Romanian that I have reviewed.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Yes Bogof60, that 1 or 2 or 6,7,8.

Any sightings ??

S.N.

Offline Foxtail17

Who is this Tina SN ?
Not Tina 2 or 3 or 6 or 7 Romanian that I have reviewed.

I too reviewed her, I think she is on Vivastreet as SexyTina30, don’t have a link(not that we’ll be needing it!!) no sign of her on AW as far as I can see.