Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Friendly Franchesca of Hatfield, Herts.  (Read 6649 times)

9 review(s) for Friendly Franchesca (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It took a few goes before our diaries could coincide ... .

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118693.msg1360482#msg1360482

We had a pleasant conversation. She has family commitments (details not shared) which mean she has irregular hours or days to meet her guests. Arrangements made by phone.

Once we agreed a rendezvous it was simple. I turned up early, waited 5 minutes and there we were. Secluded suburban close. 1st floor flat, Easy parking nearby. Not too far from A1M and Comet Way.

I had tucked the ransom into the back of a bar of Green & Black 85% chocolate which she appreciated. I did a quick pee and sorted out that she had a clean place. I offered her £100 for an hour. She said she usually offered half hours. I said that if she could keep me from popping for an hour she was welcome to it. We chatted ‘formally’ for a moment and she confirmed that I wished to stay, since I had known so little about her I might want to walk. Nope, she was just up my street. A blonde size 12 with disproportionately large breasts straight out of Voluptuous or over 40 magazines from my misspent youth. She said she was 40. I think more like 45 but fine by me, fair of flesh and not overweight but soft and supple - and randy and accommodating.

No photos on her page, she worried about people knowing. OK by me. Same here.

I forget what dress she wore but she had stylish hold ups and black underwear with a pale skin, very nice and then she took it off, off course. Snogged standing up and Mister Happy stood to attention. She gave him a wipe with a wet one. I asked her if I needed a shower as I had a bath that morning but did a morning’s work since then. She said I was OK.

Lying down together (large towel on a large clean bed) and I needed just to be rather than to do stuff for a moment to unwind. She said she was not great at massage which was fine by me. So after a cuddle, I licked her ears and nose and snogged some more. She liked that.

I eased her into an upright position over my face so she stared at the blank wall and I kissed her lower lips energetically while my hands roamed over tummy and her shapely boobs. Then down and she sucked my lollipop very nicely. I licked her some more and she asked me not to finger her bumhole. She played with herself energetically as it was clear that I was not managing to excite her enough – which she kindly said was due to her ‘work’ rather than my lack of technique. She offered me any position such as doggy or cowgirl but despite her shapely bum and buttocks I went for the intimacy of mish, so I could play with or suck her nipples and kiss her while on the job. She quickly and in a relaxed way without stopping our energy she asked me if I was OK with no condom. I was. Off we went. It was comfortable, energetic, sensual and prolonged, a great long orgasm.

Cleaned up, chatted and wait for it, another climax. We were done in about a half hour so she refunded me £40 of my £100, the tenner being for 'the extra' as she called it. Never ever did this happen before - refund! I am sure to go to see her again one of these days or weeks.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 09:06:22 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Benjboy87

Well done HP.

Another wonderfully written review.

MrXYZ987

Thanks for the review HP

I did make contact with her a while back, but no mutually agreeable time available. Glad I didn't as she (seems) to openly go for BB

soho_lover

Correct me if I'm mistaken, I thought you didn't dapple in BB HP?

Offline muddy funxter

Offline Badvicar

BBenjoy and soho also on a BB thread. Yup. Cheers for the review HP, otherwise.

soho_lover

BBenjoy and soho also on a BB thread. Yup. Cheers for the review HP, otherwise.

Another pointless comment from this idiot  :lol:

vw

Another pointless comment from this idiot  :lol:

Hardly, he flagged you up as a troll who after 34 posts requests a member be banned, not sure why? 

soho_lover

Hardly, he flagged you up as a troll who after 34 posts requests a member be banned, not sure why?

Were did you read about troll? He said I was on a bb thread (indicating Diane's review)
I requested he be banned because of his negative, shitty comments. That are not needed!
My posts haven't got anything to do with my request, thats admins decision  :dash:
Atleast the badvicar finally has one supporter   :hi:

vw

Were did you read about troll? He said I was on a bb thread (indicating Diane's review)
I requested he be banned because of his negative, shitty comments. That are not needed!
My posts haven't got anything to do with my request, thats admins decision  :dash:
Atleast the badvicar finally has one supporter   :hi:

Bid sad calling for a banning though.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

and 37 posts in you know what is needed here, have you been here before ?  :unknown:

soho_lover

Bid sad calling for a banning though.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

and 37 posts in you know what is needed here, have you been here before ?  :unknown:

Lol, even sadder supporting this vile idiot  :dash:

Iv been here a good few months, I'm not the only one saying he is not wanted around here!  :scare:

vw

Iv been here a good few months, I'm not the only one saying he is not wanted around here!  :scare:

Even sadder coming back where you are not wanted.  :thumbsdown:

And admin put the vermin out.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

No one is sadder than you, previously banned but you couldn't stay away, you aren't welcome on UKP you stupid, thick, dense, half witted fucktard. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Big Bad R

No one is sadder than you, previously banned but you couldn't stay away, you aren't welcome on UKP you stupid, thick, dense, half witted fucktard. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Why not say what you mean Smiths  :lol:

Offline wannabe

I think this is the same woman I used to visit for many years, advertising in local papers as Susan or Louisa. When I first met her she was a great looking busty curvy young woman, offering a pretty standard but enjoyable service. Over the years she put on quite a bit of weight, and she is now in her 50s (she once told me her real age). Last time I saw her her teeth had gone yellow, which was weird. Perhaps HP can let us know whether that is still the case.

She never offered BB, until the last time I saw her, probably about 4 years ago. Because of that offer, I never went back. I assume she has started offering it because of her age, and she thinks it will keep punters coming back - and she is probably right.

I think this is the same woman I used to visit for many years, advertising in local papers as Susan or Louisa. When I first met her she was a great looking busty curvy young woman, offering a pretty standard but enjoyable service. Over the years she put on quite a bit of weight, and she is now in her 50s (she once told me her real age). Last time I saw her her teeth had gone yellow, which was weird. Perhaps HP can let us know whether that is still the case.

She never offered BB, until the last time I saw her, probably about 4 years ago. Because of that offer, I never went back. I assume she has started offering it because of her age, and she thinks it will keep punters coming back - and she is probably right.

Sorry, no further comment possible, I know nothing of her past and described her to the best of my ability.

Offline unclepokey

You're right HP
Further comment isn't needed and folks that try and hijack the threads as we've seen in recent days are simply insulting as respects the ability of punters to make their own minds up about what they read and they should be ignored. If not, this board will be as doomed as was [you know which] (though I note they still have Field Reports)  :)

Uncle Pokey
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 11:47:43 am by unclepokey »

You're right HP
Further comment isn't needed and folks that try and hijack the threads as we've seen in recent days are simply insulting as respects the ability of punters to make their own minds up about what they read and they should be ignored. If not, this board will be as doomed as was [you know which] (though I note they still have Field Reports)  :)

Uncle Pokey
+1

vw

You're right HP

Uncle Pokey

Squashing opinion will doom any forum, thankfully people are allowed them here and see no signs of any impending doom .   :hi:

Offline Benjboy87

Squashing opinion will doom any forum, thankfully people are allowed them here and see no signs of any impending doom .   :hi:
I think what the poster is saying is there is a difference between opinion on the WG and the service she provides as per the review and those who ruin sensible debates on posts by sticking there hooters in and causing trouble...maybe I'm wrong?

Offline wannabe

Sorry, no further comment possible, I know nothing of her past and described her to the best of my ability.

Completely agree. What I wondered whether you could comment on was just her teeth, which is just adding a little to your already good description.

Completely agree. What I wondered whether you could comment on was just her teeth, which is just adding a little to your already good description.
She did not bite me, nor did I undertake a dental examination.

Offline smiths

I think what the poster is saying is there is a difference between opinion on the WG and the service she provides as per the review and those who ruin sensible debates on posts by sticking there hooters in and causing trouble...maybe I'm wrong?

No such thing as sticking your hooter in on here, posters are free to post on any threads they wish to within the rules. There IS a difference between a reviewer who says he has punted with the WG posting and another who hasn't, 1 has punted with the WG and 1 hasn't of course. Its then for other posters to decide which posts are useful and not to them. Admin has made reviews on here interactive and UKP is far better for it in my opinion.

Some get sussed out as the liars and low lifes they are through this method and others questioning them, long may it continue.

Offline Benjboy87

Yes I agree but what I mean is some take it off topic and make things personal.

vw

Yes I agree but what I mean is some take it off topic and make things personal.

Report them if the posts disappear you were right, if they stay you were wrong. So far your gripe about others and how they post has hijacked the thread.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Benjboy87

Report them if the posts disappear you were right, if they stay you were wrong. So far your gripe about others and how they post has hijacked the thread.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you disagree that occasionally it happens?

vw

Do you disagree that occasionally it happens?

You are doing it now so of course it happens. Red my previous post i offered you a solution to it too.

there is also the ignore feature if you cannot cope with others posts that are not suitable for your sensibilities. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=lists;sa=ignore

Offline Benjboy87

Oh believe me the ignore section is firmly on for some people but it doesn't alter the fact that some people on here throw serious accusation in against other members who post honest reviews.

I imagine people get put off writing reviews for our benefit because of the fear that the same idiots start making accusations against them.

vw

Oh believe me the ignore section is firmly on for some people but it doesn't alter the fact that some people on here throw serious accusation in against other members who post honest reviews.

I imagine people get put off writing reviews for our benefit because of the fear that the same idiots start making accusations against them.

Well have you reported these accusations that happen?  :unknown: I reported your friend earlier in the thread and he got the boot, its simple.

Offline Benjboy87

I got reported for being the same person as the one you reported.

Reason I'm still here is it's not rocket science to check the Mac address and UP address but still get accused of being a number of people.

Offline Badvicar

I got reported for being the same person as the one you reported.

Reason I'm still here is it's not rocket science to check the Mac address and UP address but still get accused of being a number of people.

In the battle of wits between you and these guys, you can't even spell wit. A couple of your mates are gone, will see what the days ahead hold.

Am still here.
I do not know if she is 'still here' as I tried to arrange a visit this week and she has not logged in and does not answer her phone or text.

I do not understand if or why this thread has been hijacked for disputations? Surely it is not just about her teeth? I usually try hard to describe my experiences in an interesting way but I never had a question by a tooth fetishist before.

The main references to teeth on AW are about if the lady bites.
HP

HP

Offline Benjboy87

I do not know if she is 'still here' as I tried to arrange a visit this week and she has not logged in and does not answer her phone or text.

I do not understand if or why this thread has been hijacked for disputations? Surely it is not just about her teeth? I usually try hard to describe my experiences in an interesting way but I never had a question by a tooth fetishist before.

The main references to teeth on AW are about if the lady bites.
HP

HP

And long may it continue.

Offline bobby1973

saw her last week

you get more than what you pay for

good time great vfm

Offline DoggyD

Bobby1973 any chance of a review as tempted to go see her just want a few more details as she doesn't give much away in her AW description. Thanks  :)

saw her last week

you get more than what you pay for

good time great vfm
Hello mister new bobby. I await your first full review with great anticipation and interest.
HP

Offline bobby1973

not that good on these things
wil try and leave a review if i can see where lol

Return visit, never sure if this needs a new review or not? Positive.
Main thing that impressed me among many were her voluptuous breasts.

Offline DoggyD

Be interested to hear your experience with her again HP & will certainly be making a visit if her boobs are as big as you described.

Wish she had some pictures up as I like a certain body type. 

Be interested to hear your experience with her again HP & will certainly be making a visit if her boobs are as big as you described.

Wish she had some pictures up as I like a certain body type.
action reply of first encounter.
You will not hear my reviews, but you might read them.

not that good on these things
wil try and leave a review if i can see where lol
see where?
Here
and no need to 'lol', let the teenagers do that.

Offline bobby1973

very hard to get hold of
but when you do good coms with fran
nice little flat in hatfield
lovely body as long as you like a more curvy lady
tits you can loose your head in
lots of sucking and licking did make her come but a lot of hard work
had fun in various positions
much better than a cheap young ee girl
i will go back as some as she picks up her phone