Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eating a steak whilst on a punt.  (Read 3440 times)

rbh

Alright Men.

Since... Valentines BS is over and it's 3.20am on a Wednesday morning, got me thinking. Have any of you considered/done the following:

Cook a steak and bring it to the punt (pre sliced of course), then when the action starts and she begins to nosh you off start eating the steak and maybe try a position or 2 as you finish it off - and climax mid chew or after the meal if that's how you roll?

If you haven't would you now consider it? Seeing as steak and BJ day is coming up... could be a pretty profitable venture for SP's looking to diversify their portfolio of services.

Any WG's reading, who take this up.... send a cheque.l

rbh

Or maybe they should give discounts if you bring them food, and split the meal with them mid fucking, multi-tasking - a way to increase number of punters seen a day - save time on the eating portions. Probably good for the ones that need to diet as well, unless you bring them cake.

rbh

3rd application - you're a business man on a lunch punt, now you can have a non rushed meal (assuming you can last long enough), and enjoy the punt at the same time.

Offline Straife

"Steak and BJ day" is a bunch of twitter nonsense and doesn't exist. :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

In my opinion the post is nonsense, perhaps the OP should leave the drink alone and stick to twitter.

Offline rudolph hucker

Alright Men.

Since... Valentines BS is over and it's 3.20am on a Wednesday morning, got me thinking. Have any of you considered/done the following:

Cook a steak and bring it to the punt (pre sliced of course), then when the action starts and she begins to nosh you off start eating the steak and maybe try a position or 2 as you finish it off - and climax mid chew or after the meal if that's how you roll?

If you haven't would you now consider it? Seeing as steak and BJ day is coming up... could be a pretty profitable venture for SP's looking to diversify their portfolio of services.

Any WG's reading, who take this up.... send a cheque.l

WTF??!! Stay off the mind altering doobage mate

rbh

In my opinion the post is nonsense, perhaps the OP should leave the drink alone and stick to twitter.

"daviemac" NOBODY CARES WHAT YOUR OPINION IS.

Sailormack

Really depends on how "well done" the steak is and if she is on her period  :scare:

Offline mh

Yes indeed, but if we can pretend it does exist and make it so, then why not propagate the nonsense?!!!  :D

Offline rudolph hucker

Yes indeed, but if we can pretend it does exist and make it so, then why not propagate the nonsense?!!!  :D

Ahhh, lets pretend!! I used to love playing that..............when I was 8.  :dash:

Tony Montana

I was once promised a BBBJ (bacon butty and blow job) the morning after an overnight booking.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
"daviemac" NOBODY CARES WHAT YOUR OPINION IS.

You obviously do, it's got you SHOUTING.    :D

Offline akauya

I was once promised a BBBJ (bacon butty and blow job) the morning after an overnight booking.

... and did you get it?

My problems is that I luuuurve steak... so much... I might end up telling the prossie stop what she's doing because she's distracting me. I'd rather have a steak after the punt. Anyway, being a man I can't multitask that well anyway.  :)

Tony Montana

... and did you get it?

I got the BJ (a very pleasant way to be woken in the morning) but it was too late to cook breakfast by the time we were out of bed

skippertod

I booked an outcall when there was footy on tv, got a bj while having a beer and watching the game, the prossie didn't seem to impressed though

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline CBPaul

I booked an outcall when there was footy on tv, got a bj while having a beer and watching the game, the prossie didn't seem to impressed though

I bet she wasn't impressed, it meant she couldn't have some shitty music channel on.

Having a very enjoyable doggy session a few weeks back, really appreciating the view on offer when I glanced round and saw Susan Fucking Boyle on the telly. Put me right off.

Rochdull lad

That's what I usuallly get towards the end of an Overnight.  And with red sauce on the "BB"! :P

Karlosthejackal

You obviously do, it's got you SHOUTING.    :D
so angry. Get them cats stroked.

Offline FLYING BLUE

so angry. Get them cats stroked.

Really :unknown:

You resurrected a 4 year old thread just to make this comment :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

Really :unknown:

You resurrected a 4 year old thread just to make this comment :dash:

No doubt he'll be back FB, he's not the first to have a go at winding me up, he's just yet another failure.    :hi:

Offline lewisjones23

old thread but what a load of boring shite the OP came out with