Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap punts  (Read 879 times)

Offline greg101

I saw a programme last night on Youtube about Sheil road in Liverpool.  There is already a thread on this but the system recommended starting a new thread as the last reply was over 60 days old.  £4 for a shag.  The girls were dreadful, I wouldn't want it for free.  Sort of took me back to my youth when a carload of us went from Redditch to Cheddar road in Birmingham and we all got a hand job of a working girl in her bedroom whilst her fella was downstairs watching telly.  The others waiting outside the bedroom while we took it in turns in the room for a £5 hand job.  Steel house lane in Wolverhampton last night I picked up a street walker for a car fuck, £15.  She wasn't bad, quite attractive Romanian and parked up in Jenner street and she got on top and fucked me like a champion for 5 minutes.  There are quality cheap punts out there, might go back tonight.

Offline cash2spare

Make sure the old bill vice squad aren't patrolling in unmarked cars otherwise you will get arrested fella, street punting=not worth it!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 10:10:20 pm by cash2spare »

Offline greg101

It's not something I normally do.  I took a chance and it was worth it, as it happens I did go out last night but Romanian girl was not there or she was on a punt and there were a few girls patrolling the streets but none took my fancy.  It tends to be hit and miss.