Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina- A touch of Asia- cowplain  (Read 1690 times)

satyromaniac

External Link/Members Only

Visited this massage shop last week, whilst working in the area.

Saw a girl called nina. Maybe mid to late twenty's. Petite, 5'4", small B cup tits, tiny nipples, lovely arse, trimmed bush, tight pussy and a very cute face.
She speaks OK English, enough to have a half decent conversation anyway!
I know a few Chinese phrases iv picked up from punting at these Chinese rub and tug joints.
I find if i say a few phrases in Chinese to the girl she warms to me and we can have  more of a laugh.
( if you are haggling about prices with a Chinese bird just say "Tài guìle" it means too expensive) Never fails to make them laugh and sometimes they drop their price!

Walked in and paid £40 for 1 hour. had a quick shower and made my way inside the room, where she was waiting for me. She then began undressing me, which was a first for me, usually they leave the room whilst i undress.
She gives an amazing massage. Very long strokes across the back, down to the bum. Once she finished on the legs she started paying a lot of attention to my arse. Spreading the cheeks and running her fingers round to massage my balls and cock.
At about the 30min mark she asked what i would like, i wasn't in the mood for a standard HE, i really wanted to have a taste of her pussy so i asked if she would do RO.
She agreed and said it would cost £40.
She said she would not suck my cock though just wank me off whilst i ate her pussy out.
I offered her an extra £20 for a Bj and she declined.
So i left it at that.
She stripped off and then got on top of me on the table. At first she started rubbing her tits up and down over my cock, making sure i was nice and hard. So i started sucking her clit and tongue fucking her.
She put a lot of oil on my cock and started a very slow teasing HJ. After about 10 mins she got up saying her knees were hurting, so she put her feet either side of my head and literally squatted on my face. I had full access to her pussy and arsehole, she seemed to love it when i gave her a rimming. I alternated between her arse and her pussy. She was moaning and started talking dirty.
I could feel my balls starting to swell and i knew i was going to cum soon and so did she! so she started using one hand massaging my balls and the other furiously, but not to hard, wanking my cock.
I shot my load and she carried on rubbing my cock for a min or so as i still had my tongue buried in her pussy!
We got cleaned up, had a chat and i told her ill definitely be seeing her again when im working in the area.

She let me out through the back entrance, so if you want to be discreet when leaving you kind of can!
The shop is on a main road, the shop front has a big window into reception. So you can easily be seen from the street if you are waiting inside.

Offline r00b0t

Trying to work out if I've seen Nina before, does she have a tattoo on her backside?

Callum1980

I was there last week , and i hope will find that girl Nina, but no luck...was an 35-40 years old chinesse woman.

Anyone knows if Nina is still there ? How do i recognise her ?

Offline Garthvader

Hi, the shop has been sold to other chinese people now, Nina has gone back to china unfortunately,  shame she was lovely
Banned reason: Thinks he's being clever, he was wrong.
Banned by: daviemac