Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alyciayou - Southampton  (Read 916 times)

Shots99

Adult work.
Southampton.
Tel. 00 44 7753 373154

Best Romanian I have seen. I've seen her many times now. She is my regular.

Looks (for a working girl) 7/10
Good looking girl, fairly typical easterneuropean body, slim and tight. Amazing long pussy lips which she loves having sucked and licked. Small pert boobs and big nipples that go rock hard. Lovely clean, shaved pussy and bumhole which she enjoys being licked too.

Comms 10/10
Very easy, text or call, gives you house number then flat on arrival. Has a flirt too.

Easy to find and fairly nice part of town too. Nice clean flat, only see the room and the stairs up to it.

Pros - variety of services, owo, sloppy bj, licking and spitting. Come away with soaked balls and bum if you like rimming. Can take a hard fuck and best BJ I've ever had, only girl to make my cum from that. Immaculately turned out and smells and tastes good.

Cons - not many. Bigger boobs is always good ;)

Meeting - normally starts with the paper work which she is very trusting over. Usually greets with a huge DFK closely followed by her dropping to her knees and undoing my clothes. Little lick and suck to get me going. She does do anal although I'm too big for her so couldn't.

Generally makes me feel that she is focused on me and gives a real GFE.

Highly recommend for soton! Super cheap too, £50 for 30 mins.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for your first review.

Not seen her myself, but, going to a number previous reports, she does seem to be one of the few decent Romanian prossies working in the industry.

A phone number is not really necessary as it should be on a WG's profile. What is vital is the full link that is on the bottom of their the AW profile by copying and pasting the alternative website addresses ie:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This makes it easy for members to click and see the profile, rather than have to hunt through AW and mistakenly think is another WG with a similar name.

It also brings up the link to all the WG's previous reviews for reference as you will now see below this post.

Most of her reviews to date are on her previous profile, which you can see a link for now I've added the web addresses for that profile (now defunct):
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:46:19 pm by Cunning Punt »