Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika hot pussy, Brighton.  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

I don't usually go to Brighton but my work is taking me there soon for a couple of days. Erika has a lot of feedback on AW but nothing on UKP. Can anyone report if they have seen her and what they think of her? If she's 40, are the pictures on her profile representative of what she currently looks like?

External Link/Members Only

Offline budz

I saw Erika a month or so ago and yes her pictures represent her quite well.  I would personally say they don't do her justice as she is much better looking than they show.
Flat is just outside of Brighton, about 10 minutes drive with lots of free parking. It was clean and tidy and shower facilities provided.
Great OWO given and clean for RO, sex in various positions which she seemed to enjoy. Easy to talk to and service not rushed.
Would I go back? Certainly will when time and cash flow allows

Offline Sparta Prada

Cheers budz. Good to hear you rated your time with her. Can I ask if her kissing was deep? And did you take her up on CIM/swallow, rimming (on you), anal?

Offline budz

Tbh can't remember if kissing was that deep but sure it was with tongues. Didn't ask for CIM or swallow as just wanted to lick her pussy and fuck her, not into rimming either way. Enjoyed my time that's for sure ;)