Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany_English_xx  (Read 1261 times)

Vemynal

Hi, anyone here seen Tiffany_English_xx in Brighton?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks.

Offline seeker83

Looks hot. Sounds like a genuine English girl. Good feedback. She even had a twitter with plenty of pictures. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has seen her.
Banned reason: No contributions / requested membership be revoked.
Banned by: daviemac

WhattheFlip

Looks hot, but not sure I can justify toftt,unless anyone here has seen her, with a girl charging £150 an hour with no CIM(swallow), Facials or Anal. Doesnt even make clear whether she does OWO. I'll maybe send her an email, but you shouldnt have to really!

Offline seeker83

Discovered she doesn't do OWO. She has stated on her profile protection for everything! It does make me reluctant to fork out £150 no matter how gorgeous she is.
Banned reason: No contributions / requested membership be revoked.
Banned by: daviemac

WhattheFlip

Discovered she doesn't do OWO. She has stated on her profile protection for everything! It does make me reluctant to fork out £150 no matter how gorgeous she is.

Yeah, for £150 ph, OWO is an absolute must. When I see girls like her only offering OW, i just think where they say "for health reasons blah blah blah", what she actually means is "I'm disgusted by your rancid penises and don't want them touching me at all, I'm such a special flower I'm doing you a favour whatever I give you!". It, for me, seems like it'd be a harbinger of a really bad attitude in the punt.
I'm just amazed there's obviously enough guys giving these girls custom for their career to stay viable, there's plenty of them-including ones who charge more!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 03:56:16 pm by WhattheFlip »

Offline mf_1101

She is absolutely stunning, I agree but £150 per hour / £100 per half hour for no OWO/CIM/FACIAL/A LEVELS???  :wackogirl:

Please, I'll keep my money thanks.