Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kings Cross recommendations  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Dead Wood

My work is requiring me to stay in Kings Cross tonight.  In the old days - 'you looking for business, sir' - this would be like putting a fat, old fox in a hen coop.  Now - maybe not so much?

Is there a cheeky little brothel within walking distance that anyone can recommend?  Or a saucy massage joint?  For sure I can get the tube to HOD or wherever - I just fancy a bit of a wander. 

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Offline Dead Wood

I meant to call this. "kings Cross recommendations'.     :rolleyes:

Offline wannabe

try an AW search with Kings Cross in the Town field. Also try a search on Euston, as it's only a 7 minute walk away.

Offline winkywanky

I meant to call this. "kings Cross recommendations'.     :rolleyes:

Or should that be 'Kings Cross reminiscences'?

Good luck in your quest  ;)

Offline Dead Wood

Good luck in your quest  ;)

I had a little mooch around, there were a couple of Chinese wanking shops which I cross referenced back to UKP, and decided against.

AW searches are all well and good - and obvs I have used them extensively for years - but I wanted walking distance to Kings Cross, and when a WG puts Kings Cross in her listing, it can still mean she is working out of Warren Street/Tottenham court road, or wherever.  I am sure I have read on here about a walk up opposite the station, so I guess I was hoping to smoke this out.   

:hi: