Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kings Cross/Euston recommendations?  (Read 1228 times)

Offline stevedave

Greetings from the frozen North  :D

I'm coming down to London soon on business, just for the day, but the way that work have booked the trains, it looks like I'm gonna have a couple of hours to kill waiting for the return journey.

Does anyone have any decent recommendations, ideally close to, or easy to get to, Kings Cross?

Prefer English, but will go EE, flexible with size, ideally under 35 if possible.

Happy to repay the favour if anyone travels up to Yorkshire  :hi:

Offline oldstreethookup

I'm a regular commuter via Kings Cross. Have to say i've found it hard to come across anything decent in the kings cross area. Usually end up with EE's who have lots of negatives on here! keen to see if the community has anything positive to add

Offline Waterhouse

If you can arrange it in advance, ECB in Aldgate East is only 4 stops/15 mins from Kings Cross on the tube, and a short walk after that.  She is very well reviewed and very popular so you may have to book a fair bit in advance.

External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1482

There are some great girls in and around the Marble Arch and Marylebone areas, but not as quick and easy to get from Kings Cross.

Hope this helps.

(PS. My mum said you were rubbish.   :lol: :lol:)

Offline stevedave

If you can arrange it in advance, ECB in Aldgate East is only 4 stops/15 mins from Kings Cross on the tube, and a short walk after that.  She is very well reviewed and very popular so you may have to book a fair bit in advance.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1482

There are some great girls in and around the Marble Arch and Marylebone areas, but not as quick and easy to get from Kings Cross.

Hope this helps.

(PS. My mum said you were rubbish.   :lol: :lol:)

Cheers mate, I was looking at her earlier actually, but £120/£180 is above my budget to be honest.

Offline Waterhouse

Cheers mate, I was looking at her earlier actually, but £120/£180 is above my budget to be honest.
MI, same location, same good reputation... £80/£140 if that helps?  Suspect same advance booking would be necessary, too.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=164

:hi:

Offline Reluctant

Sandra curly? Just down the road at Warren Street. Good provider, though no CIM.

Offline semmlerino

Thanks for that one, looks like a possibility  :thumbsup:
She moved! Contacted her today, she's in Hatfield now. Nooo

Offline Fuzzyduck

She moved! Contacted her today, she's in Hatfield now. Nooo

I posted something similar about Natalie on the reviews board. She (or whoever responds to her texts) said she had no plans to come back to London. However, perhaps with the interest she's receiving, she might think about coming back down for another residence.

Offline The Film Director

I posted something similar about Natalie on the reviews board. She (or whoever responds to her texts) said she had no plans to come back to London. However, perhaps with the interest she's receiving, she might think about coming back down for another residence.

+1 in terms of interest (if anyone's reading)  :thumbsup: