Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen_Maya of Old Street  (Read 1492 times)

tilt8890

£100 - 30 minutes booking = Initially booked for an hour by phone and then, when got to location no answer or reply to text messages, get a text after 10 minutes saying  "one moment please" after waiting for sometime i asked how long was her moment, & no reply after 20 minutess decided to leave but the heavy rain made me stay under shelter of the Flat entrance, called petite Julia in the area which she answered propmtly and gave me address, which seems to be the same address (flat described) so answered her that i 'm there. gave me do number and asked to buzz, took the lift to 7th Floor.
asked Julia if Maya worked here too, to hich she said yes.. i told her that i booked to see  Maya, so when Maya came in , she told me its her receptionist that answers her calls, and she isnt avail for an hour so accepted .30 minutes... her services were very good and n which she made me cum twice, and swallowed it too, but it's a shame that i spent 2hours in total at the location, wouldnt recommend if you are in a rush or a break to visit, unless you are free the whole day...

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

Tilt, thanks for the review.  There is a track record of fucking punters about at this location. Could you give more detail about Maya's appearance and performance please?

Dave

tilt8890

Tilt, thanks for the review.  There is a track record of fucking punters about at this location. Could you give more detail about Maya's appearance and performance please?

Dave

Yes mrhappypants: in regards to your concern about her looks and performance, it was a positive that i would have given her, if not for the time waste of 2 hrs. Maya is better looking than her pics & a very friendly person, she seems very skinny in the pics but in person she was much curvier  :thumbsup:(still slim figure,not BBW or fat) with a lovely pair of natural tits, her oral was top notch and i asked if i could cim & if she could swallow  :D to which she said , she does'nt enjoy but both the times kept intact till the very last drop and squeezed me out, & did swallow, i would attempt to make another booking but can't risk another round of wasting time.. :wacko:.

mrhappypants

Tilt, thanks again for TOFTT  :hi: and I understand your feelings about a return.  In truth the only reason I keep an eye on this place is that it is very convenient for me and occasionally they show a "gem.'  Given your comments I may give Maya a go.  I assume you paid the extra for swallow?  Did she decline any of the services listed as 'enjoys 'on her profile please? Was she friendly and engaged?

Dave

tilt8890

Tilt, thanks again for TOFTT  :hi: and I understand your feelings about a return.  In truth the only reason I keep an eye on this place is that it is very convenient for me and occasionally they show a "gem.'  Given your comments I may give Maya a go.  I assume you paid the extra for swallow?  Did she decline any of the services listed as 'enjoys 'on her profile please? Was she friendly and engaged?

Dave

All good as i stated before, she advised me there's an extra, but performed.. i paid the extra on my way out to the door.  :drinks:

mrhappypants

Looks like I should check this out personally. :drinks:

Dave

Early original proflie images below.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Joelawerence

Thanks for the review Tilt. What would be her age you reckon?

Does she have a tongue piercing? What is her owo technique like and does she do balls sucking?

Thanks  :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 11:09:42 am by Joelawerence »

tilt8890

Yes, would recon around 21 -23 range, good skills, did suck balls & swallowed as reported before.. :thumbsup:

Offline Joelawerence

Yes, would recon around 21 -23 range, good skills, did suck balls & swallowed as reported before.. :thumbsup:

Thanks and no tongue piercing I suppose?  :)

tilt8890