Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulu / Hot Collection (Marylebone road W1H)  (Read 1197 times)

Siders69

External Link/Members Only

Greetings:-

To all intense and purposes this should really be a positive but I am not feeling overly generous today !

Comms: As would one might expect from HC - perfect

The Flat: One of the old flats on Old Marylebone Rd - The room was a touch small and tired - and freakishly hot

1.5 hrs for £280 I think....can't remember !

Lulu:-

Presentation: She opened the door wearing some kind of body stocking ensemble - I wasn't hugely impressed however I had not given any special instructions and so presume I got the lazy arse outfit. SIDERS rating = 6.2 / 10

Age: Well she ain't 23 but then I knew that. I usually add 3 - 5 years. This one is at the VERY top end of that. Funnily enough her head doesn't match her body. SIDERS rating = 5.2 / 10

Looks: She is fine. Perfectly pretty. She is certainly no stunner and I confess i am becoming increasingly annoyed with HC's inhouse photoshop guru - needs firing in my opinion for "negligent misrepresentation" She is however pretty good looking ruined to some degree by her false eyelashes. She has big hair ! its a bit of a tangle actually and a little unkempt.  SIDERS rating = 7.6 / 10

Body: Quite yummy ! She is very slim probably size 6. Longish legs which were heavily bruised leading to "young girl" hips. Her boobs are little bee stings - B cup at best. Now I quite like small boobs (and large haha) but these I confess were not really my thing. Nice nipples and in general nice boobs but lacked any plump or fleshiness - they were empty ! Cunt = shaven and pretty nice actually save for a little hanging giblets - that and her bum are probably her best features. Her bum is tiny and quite wonderful to look at but again a little saggy and empty. SIDERS rating = 8.4 / 10 ....possibly a little harsh !

Personality: She is a rather nice girl. Very pleasant, chatty and amenable as one might expect from any self respecting Polish wg. She is playful and fun and we clicked  which always helps. One drawback was she was far to complimentary which by the end became quite irritating. SIDERS rating = 8.8

OWO: Fucking marvelous. Wet, attentive, creative, willing, great hand action, great balls play, great nob play. Overall pretty damn good....SAVE FOR THE FACT...that when it came to completion and I shot my load....I thought I was gonna get a great facial however she seemed a little spunk shy and pulled back.....serves her right coz I shot in her hair !! Round two finale came after shagging and again I missed her face and shot over me. SIDERS rating = 9.0

Shag: Mostly from behind but a few other positions. Nothing special particularly in this respect, however a gratifying and pleasant time was had. Only one condom was used which probably sums that up ! SIDERS RATING = 7.1

DFK: Excellent...just how I like it SIDERS rating = 9.4

Rim: Alas none....didn't ask as it goes but none offered and none described on her profile

RO / fingers: Perfectly fine and yummy. Her puss was reasonably wet, inviting and responsive....I think she came but I can never be sure.....or bothered frankly. Plenty of deep fingers but given her tight twat only one a time was possible. SIDERS rating = 9.2

Overall Performance: A far from stellar performance, but certainly reasonably accomplished, satisfying and generally a lot of fun actually. I had a really "good" time however it is fair to say that I shall not return. This is more a case of been there / done that. Suffice I have had a lot better and of course a damn site worse.  For an HC girl she bats for a Championship side, rather than the premier league but is a very far cry from the little leagues with the likes of Eleonora etc. SIDERS rating = 8.5

.....so onto the next one my fellow hobbyists as I have my eye on these HUGE puppies ! Hopefully i can get to review her later this week !

Has anyone seen her as I can't find anything here ?

External Link/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

Your Polish find looks interesting, worth a TOFFT....

Offline morganstar

Saw Hot Sophie pre Christmas and it was a terrible, terrible punt.

She was very nice, but she is 10-15 years older (at least) than she states on her profile, felt more like a GMILF than a MILF to be honest, and that left me feeling extremely uncomfortable.

Don't get me wrong, her attitude was great, but it was really hard to get aroused by her at all.

This punt epitomised the problems of having no hint at a face shot.

Siders69

Forgive my ignorance ....what is TOFFT ?

Siders69

Re Hot Sophie

Thanks for the heads up....where is the review?

Notwithstanding.....I think I must check those titties out as they look AMAZING - am getting hard just thinking about lubing those up with some babycham and going to the shooting range haha

Offline morganstar

I will review this weekend, just haven't had the chance (or been too lazy, you decide) to write it up yet.

The puppies are pretty special, wouldn't blame you for checking them out. Just get her to wear a mask...

Offline Fully Sated

Forgive my ignorance ....what is TOFFT ?

I am sure it was just just a typo.

TOFTT
Take One For The Team

Siders69

TOFFT = hilarious

Have been itching to find out but was too scared to ask on the big boyz forum haha

Thanks