Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ebonycrystaluk  (Read 1274 times)

Skills

Hi All

See AW for details.....(how does one post links into this website?)

Comms. were good: she seemed to prefer texting.

The first appointment got missed; mainly because I failed to follow-up but when I did get in touch again she quickly replied. Having read some mixed reviews I was sure to ask her whether she did OWO. Her response was 'No' even though it says 'at discretion' on profile. Fair enough I suppose; I asked and got her honest response.

Here's where it gets weird though. During our texting I asked her not to x at the end of her messages just in case a stray text was seen by the 'other half' before I had had a chance to delete it. (You never know; these things do happen!). She apologised.

Anyway, when she said she didn't do OWO I replied with 'a shame' and a sad emoticon; my polite way of saying 'thanks but no thanks'. Then, about two hours later, late in the evening when the likelihood of being at home was greater, (and I was at home), she texted loads of xxxx with the words 'sorry hun'.

Clearly, this WG felt piqued at my turning the appointment down and felt that gave her licence to try cause serious problems with my home life as 'pay back'.

My advice: be careful. This could be a vindictive WG who doesn't play by the rules!

Offline Stealthmode

Hi All

See AW for details.....(how does one post links into this website?)

Comms. were good: she seemed to prefer texting.

The first appointment got missed; mainly because I failed to follow-up but when I did get in touch again she quickly replied. Having read some mixed reviews I was sure to ask her whether she did OWO. Her response was 'No' even though it says 'at discretion' on profile. Fair enough I suppose; I asked and got her honest response.

Here's where it gets weird though. During our texting I asked her not to x at the end of her messages just in case a stray text was seen by the 'other half' before I had had a chance to delete it. (You never know; these things do happen!). She apologised.

Anyway, when she said she didn't do OWO I replied with 'a shame' and a sad emoticon; my polite way of saying 'thanks but no thanks'. Then, about two hours later, late in the evening when the likelihood of being at home was greater, (and I was at home), she texted loads of xxxx with the words 'sorry hun'.

Clearly, this WG felt piqued at my turning the appointment down and felt that gave her licence to try cause serious problems with my home life as 'pay back'.

My advice: be careful. This could be a vindictive WG who doesn't play by the rules!

This is why a punting phone is needed. We i was with my ex I would keep it in my car or work bag.

Offline penisilin

That's why many punters have warned that these black girls are sometimes crazy and overpriced. Yeah, u need a punting phone!

Online Bassman

Yeah get a punting phone man!

This doesn't surprise me. I've had similar levels of attitude from one of her stable mates when she couldn't see me for what I believe was a bullshit reason. But what do you expect from young, dumb, not full of cum teens.

Skills

Thanks. All good advice but a second mobile might create suspicion when found, which it would inevitably be....

Online Bassman

Thanks. All good advice but a second mobile might create suspicion when found, which it would inevitably be....

You gotta hide that shit skills. Use some skills lol. Seriously. The best option is an old phone which you stopped using from an upgrade. No suspicion when it's come across by your other half. It's just an old unused phone.

Offline claretandblue

My punting phone stays at work,my other half has never visited and never would unannounced  :hi:

Offline Stealthmode

My punting phone stays at work,my other half has never visited and never would unannounced  :hi:

Luckily with work I have a work phone, which the missus knew never to,touch. So I bought exactly the same phone as my punting phone. She even knew to be quiet and leave the room when it rang! :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

absolutely anything has to be better than waiting for an unexpected sms to pop up on your phone surely  :unknown:
I'm able to keep mine in the motor, in a place that I can't even find sometimes

Hiding it successfully mightn't be as hard as you think, if you are creative  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

fredpunter

hide it in your underpants - if your mrs is like mine she'll never look for anything in there

Offline claretandblue

hide it in your underpants - if your mrs is like mine she'll never look for anything in there
:lol: made me chuckle

Skills

Thanks for these suggestions....particularly the 'underpants' and the amusing response to that....

I just feel another mobile will create issues rather than prevent them. I work from home a lot of the time these days and it'll end up being another 'thing to manage'. A stray text could pop up on a second phone with kisses and 'hun' just as easily on my main one and be seen....

I guess this post is moving away from ebonyskillsuk and fast becoming a general discussion about punting phones.....

Online Bassman

You've had a close call. Up to you if you want to keep taking the risk. The o my risk of having a punting phone st home if you are with someone is that it is found. It should always be off until you need to arrange a punt anyway. So it will be off when found.

Here's a plan: tell your other half your phone is busted so your getting a temp until it is repaired. Oh shit they repaired it well quick. When it's found it's that spare second hand phone you borrowed of someone/bought used. It's off and most modern phones now have a key lock on it so even if they turn it on they can't access anything. 

The risk of some vindictive beeyatch contacting you on your 'civvy' phone should be enough of a reason to get a punting phone and 'manage' it!

There's nothing more to say on this particular WG I guess. But, again, from experience, it doesn't surprise me.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 11:31:43 am by Bassman »

Skills

Thanks! I guess I have learned my lesson.

I may just have to desist in entering into text comms. with any WG as to do so is to invite trouble; it's also unnecessary.

Cheers.

Offline Mario7769

Get yourself a punting phone...? Even if they don't put xxx the messages will clearly show you are soliciting a hooker if you are asking for "OWO", she is bound to look it up, or even if she doesn't, and your girlfriend is going through your phone!