Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilians in Coventry  (Read 1316 times)

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

Hello all,

Seeing a number of Bazilian SP's popping up on adultwork in the Coventry area and I wondered if anyone could share their experiences with these girls?  Are they the new Romanians?  Some of the profiles look very tempting!

Offline bops909

Hello all,

Seeing a number of Bazilian SP's popping up on adultwork in the Coventry area and I wondered if anyone could share their experiences with these girls?  Are they the new Romanians?  Some of the profiles look very tempting!

There's a few to choose from isn't there ?

Most of them are touring the UK and the standard pattern is that they have a VS ad as well as AW, often with a video on VS which gives more confidence.

I'd recommend searching on here using the AW profile IDs and you'll see any previous feedback. All these have feedback from UKP members ...  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Online Cryton123

Hello all,

I’ve often thought the same. To me, Brazilians look like the new Roms with their profiles that look TGTBT. I’m happy to be proved wrong but at the minute I’d be reluctant to book one regardless of how good they look  :unknown:

Offline smiler999

They do look good but also generally quite expensive, £150 often the norm.

Did spot this one today, if still in area next week I’ll try her out

Offline bops909

They do look good but also generally quite expensive, £150 often the norm.

Did spot this one today, if still in area next week I’ll try her out

If it's her, that could be a bargain at £120 an hour.

Let us know how you get on ?  :hi:

Offline smiler999

Tried contact a couple of times today but no joy despite the number being up and showing available. Also seems that Bella in Cov has taken down profile else I’d have gone to her to sort the horn while over there. Did get desperate and try VS

Got to the house, four to choose from but all a million miles from that b&s image so thankfully decided to walk.

Wasted couple of hours

Offline samsung1

Coventry seems to be the punting mecca atm  :drinks:

Offline Slow grinder

Coventry seems to be the punting mecca atm  :drinks:
What gives you that idea?it's b***eye awful.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 11:27:41 pm by Slow grinder »

Offline bops909

Did get desperate and try VS

Got to the house, four to choose from but all a million miles from that b&s image so thankfully decided to walk.

Wasted couple of hours

Ana is now Mady and Hungarian. £100 per hour is a bit of a warning - too good to be true

Hidden Image/Members Only