Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Karina Buarque in Birmingham  (Read 2112 times)

Offline ptt67

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone have any info on this girl? She appeared on my radar a couple weeks back, initially in London but currently appears to be in Birmingham. She looks right up my street!

Offline Punterperson1971

Go and TOFTT make it your first review in almost 3 years

Offline ptt67

I intend to contribute some reviews for a number of punts over the last couple of years when I have time - up until the other day I have been unable to log in - forgotten password and the reset facility has only just started working again

Online GingerNuts

I intend to contribute some reviews for a number of punts over the last couple of years when I have time - up until the other day I have been unable to log in - forgotten password and the reset facility has only just started working again

You can only review up to six months after the meeting took place

Offline ptt67

Thanks, I wasn’t aware of that 👍

Online GingerNuts

Thanks, I wasn’t aware of that 👍

You're welcome.

There are another 30 rules if you've missed them, link at the bottom of every page.

Online JontyR

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone have any info on this girl? She appeared on my radar a couple weeks back, initially in London but currently appears to be in Birmingham. She looks right up my street!

I'd fully expect the review to state ... "definitely the girl in the pics....don't know whose cock it was though". A certainty for a "highly commended" rosette in the 2022 Crap Photoshopping Academy Awards.